Hi Bladers ! Salut les français !

(May. 31, 2010  8:24 PM)HooperAttack Wrote: um heyy everyone not to bother u all but how to u get an icon next ur name like to be able to pick it i know i sound stupid asking this.
o ur all offline....... hmm so lonely again
WHERE IS EVERYONE?
That is very off-topic. This is an introduction.

To get an avatar, go in "My Settings", then look for 'avatar'.
kai v did u find some BMF in the stores ??
(May. 31, 2010  8:50 PM)FrenchBlader Wrote: kai v did u find some BMF in the stores ??
Yes, not exactly in Montréal though. I did not check Montréal stores.
WELCOME TO THE WBO
(May. 31, 2010  10:15 PM)NOVA Wrote: WELCOME TO THE WBO

thanx ... my aunt looking for some Beyblade Metal Fusion now she can find some one ???
Welcome to the WBO!!
If your looking for some beyblades check out this thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock Smile

Sorry I accidentally put a full stop in the link try it now.
mother hasn't confience !
sorry but what is a full stop or the full i do not speak english really good =(
hey, I found mine at wal-mart. you should look there. But it's not on Montreal,though.
I gotta question : Hasbro will release a beypointer ???
(Jun. 09, 2010  4:23 PM)FrenchBlader Wrote: I gotta question : Hasbro will release a beypointer ???
You already asked this question elsewhere, I answered it, and I told you that you did not use the right correct. Why do you think this one is any more fitting to ask this question ?
i've tried to delete the other but i cannot did it and 'heart' warned me ! ... Could you creat a French forum please
lol do not push to much things dude! (sa va venir assez vite pour le forum en français... d'après se ke je peux voir ya beaucoup de monde qui son francophone sur le forum... reste que la majorité sont bilingue ou trilingue)

today I've been surprised to see Metal Fusion in Wal-Mart, Granby, Qc,CA first released but limited time sell... but Zellers, Granby,Qc,CA, got more choice and sell it for unlimited time ^^

sorry if my english is bad...

in other hand Welcome FrenchBlader!
bonjour welcome to the wbo
If someone live near montreal can you see my post please I really need help.
ok where do you live in montréal ?? I went in montréal the last august maybe there is an post around the station subway Snowdon probably but i'm not sure