Hi

Hi everyone,

I'm used to be very into beyblades back around 2015 and have recently decided that I want to get back into them. I still have my old collection - however I'm assuming they're outdated competitively so I'd want to start a fresh collection from newer releases. So if anyone has any tips or wants to give me a quick tl;dr of the last 4-5~ years of beyblade (any aspect including anime/manga - is there any series worth watching?) and the current situation that'd be very appreciated. 

Also, I'm currently living in Finland - does anyone know if there is a notable amount of people interested in beyblades in the Helsinki area (tournaments, etc.) or is it not that much of a thing in Finland?

Thanks for the help, hoping to hang around here from now on!
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:47 PM)Zearoe Wrote: Hi everyone,

I'm used to be very into beyblades back around 2015 and have recently decided that I want to get back into them. I still have my old collection - however I'm assuming they're outdated competitively so I'd want to start a fresh collection from newer releases. So if anyone has any tips or wants to give me a quick tl;dr of the last 4-5~ years of beyblade (any aspect including anime/manga - is there any series worth watching?) and the current situation that'd be very appreciated. 

Also, I'm currently living in Finland - does anyone know if there is a notable amount of people interested in beyblades in the Helsinki area (tournaments, etc.) or is it not that much of a thing in Finland?

Hello

There are multiple formats for each generation so you don't have to worry about being outdated. Also, Hasbro released Beyblade Burst Rise (Gachi by TT) which is season 4/5 of the nes burst generation. We just got news for TT's season 5 protagonist bey which we are expecting to be based off of Helios. 

In burst, a bey is divided into 3, 4, 5, or 6 parts, the energy layer (in GT divided into the GT chip, the layer weight, and the Layer base), the forge disc (in God divided into the core disc and frame), and the preformance tip. When a burst bey gets hit hard enought, the parts can explode (not break though). This is called a burst finish. Fakes like Rapitity beys are banned fron tournaments.

3 Recommended combos for burst

Lord Spriggan Around Bearing (TT combo)
Balkesh B3 00 Wall Bearing (Hasbro combo)
Turbo Spryzen S4 00 expand Rise-H (hasbro exlusive combo)
(Jan. 31, 2020  1:58 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:

Hello

There are multiple formats for each generation so you don't have to worry about being outdated. Also, Hasbro released Beyblade Burst Rise (Gachi by TT) which is season 4/5 of the nes burst generation. We just got news for TT's season 5 protagonist bey which we are expecting to be based off of Helios. 

In burst, a bey is divided into 3, 4, 5, or 6 parts, the energy layer (in GT divided into the GT chip, the layer weight, and the Layer base), the forge disc (in God divided into the core disc and frame), and the preformance tip. When a burst bey gets hit hard enought, the parts can explode (not break though). This is called a burst finish. Fakes like Rapitity beys are banned fron tournaments.

3 Recommended combos for burst

Lord Spriggan Around Bearing (TT combo)
Balkesh B3 00 Wall Bearing (Hasbro combo)
Turbo Spryzen S4 00 expand Rise-H (hasbro exlusive combo)

Thanks for the info very appreciated! 

Although there are multiple formats I still presume the newer formats are favoured, or are the newer formats/releases underwhelming?

Do you know if season 5 has a release date announced? Also, I presume it's nice to watch the prior seasons first or is it irrelevant?

Judging by the recommended combos you listed, it seems like Hasbro is now a much more reasonable purchase option - if I recall correctly, in the part TT was significantly better than Hasbro. So that's nice to hear that Hasbro has improved!
"So that's nice to hear that Hasbro has improved!"
Zearoe It hasn't. Lilphilyb is misled, or biased, or not looking at the big picture, and he is misleading you with what he is saying.

Hasbro releases during Beyblade Burst take some serious creative liberties with the TT releases, including removing most of the metal, using different materials, and, except in certain rare situations, performing a lot worse than TT beys.

Turbo Spryzen S4 probably isn't too far from its TT counterpart, ChoZ Spriggan, because the original didn't have metal, but I would suggest avoiding the Hasbro releases entirely if you can. They're cheaper, but most of them are trash. Only get Ts4 if you can find a Hasbro Bearing driver that came with Caynox C3.

Hello! I use hasbro exclusively, but thats just me. I'd recommend doing what crab says for a while. But if you get a Digital Control or Rip-fire, maybe you could help us get them unbanned. As for stadiums, stick with classic blue or red hasbro, or B-09 TT stadiums. Hypersphere and Slingshock both affect attack types, in both positive and negative ways, so don't get them if you have an option. If you want to get into more hasbro that TT, get Asteroid zeutron, Hazard kerbeus, or Anubion, which all come with good parts. For TT, try looking for what seems to be dominating he current tourneys. A lot of TT beys come in good combos. As for the anime, season 1 is good, season 2 is fine but pushing it, and turbo can go from fine to terrible in moments notice. If you want a new launcher, get Sling Shock, Hypersphere, or any string launcher. The first two are easy to get launchers that are good, but the third is better. And if you need any help with the parts you get or alredy have, search the wiki or ask in threads and forums like QnA and Build me a combo. Penguin OUT!