Hi

Delete everything!!!
Did your account get hacked CheetoBlader ?
I didn’t post this! My friend got on my device and posted this while I was using the bathroom! Sorry about my friend!
i don’t understand what you created this thread for.
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:52 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Did your account get hacked CheetoBlader ?
My friend did this while I was in the bathroom.
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:52 PM)Beynote Wrote: i don’t understand what you created this thread for.

Their friend made it
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I didn’t post this! My friend got on my device and posted this while I was using the bathroom! Sorry about my friend!

Oh.
You should be more careful!
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:52 PM)Beynote Wrote: i don’t understand what you created this thread for.
I didn’t!

(Jun. 23, 2019  6:53 PM)Beynote Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:52 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I didn’t post this! My friend got on my device and posted this while I was using the bathroom! Sorry about my friend!

Oh.
You should be more careful!

I told him not to touch my device! Anyways let’s just Delete this!
Instead of getting it closed edit the title to something like a CBT, or story and edit the OP
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Instead of getting it closed edit the title to something like a CBT, or story and edit the OP

I already have a CBT going now and my new series is a draft right now.
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:55 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Instead of getting it closed edit the title to something like a CBT, or story and edit the OP

I already have a CBT going now and my new series is a draft right now.

Ok, maybe something like Ken VS Silas VS Fubuki VS Amane
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:58 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I already have a CBT going now and my new series is a draft right now.

Ok, maybe something like Ken VS Silas VS Fubuki VS Amane
Nah it’s just best to close this.
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2019  6:58 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Ok, maybe something like Ken VS Silas VS Fubuki VS Amane
Nah it’s just best to close this.
Ok, seems good

Hey Kei can you close this