Hi Person!

Hi, person! I seriously thought that this website was long dead, but eh. Glad to see people are on it again! 

Anyway, some stuff I like.. 

-Music 
-Basketball 
-Comic books (Who doesn't?) 
-Manga 
-Anime 
-Disney
-Drawing (I do have a sketchbook!)
-Writing (Fanfictions.)

And obviously Beyblade. 

If you want to be friends, please PM me. I will be happy to talk with you when I get the chance! >•^ 

Anyway... 

SOULFIGHTER O-U-T!!  (Yes, that is my thing. XD)
There are a lot of things you should know about the site, but I think we should let you explore the forums, get familiar with the topics we have, read the private message you received upon registering, and then if you still have questions, send me a private message and I will answer as soon as possible. Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!

Which area do you live in? Hopefully we can find a few other Bladers who live there too so you guys can start gathering.
(Apr. 28, 2017  2:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are a lot of things you should know about the site, but I think we should let you explore the forums, get familiar with the topics we have, read the private message you received upon registering, and then if you still have questions, send me a private message and I will answer as soon as possible. Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization!

Which area do you live in? Hopefully we can find a few other Bladers who live there too so you guys can start gathering.

Thank you! I have been exploring the website, and I love how you can actually find tournaments in your area. And I actually live in Florida.
(Apr. 28, 2017  8:30 PM)Soulfighters Wrote: Thank you! I have been exploring the website, and I love how you can actually find tournaments in your area. And I actually live in Florida.

Where in Florida, exactly?
(Apr. 28, 2017  8:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Where in Florida, exactly?

Fort Myers
(Apr. 28, 2017  8:40 PM)Soulfighters Wrote: Fort Myers

Ahh, I'm in Jacksonville myself. You should just go to the Miami tournaments, I can't go to any myself, but there they have a pretty good scene.
(Apr. 28, 2017  8:43 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ahh, I'm in Jacksonville myself.

That's cool, my dad's best friend actually lives in Jacksonville, so I have visited there a few times.
(Apr. 28, 2017  8:45 PM)Soulfighters Wrote: That's cool, my dad's best friend actually lives in Jacksonville, so I have visited there a few times.

Ahh, nice. If you ever come down here when there's a tournament, I'd love to meet you. Smile
I live in florida too, most people I know are either neutral about it or dont like it (there are some who dont know about it and some who liek it)
(Apr. 28, 2017  8:52 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Ahh, nice. If you ever come down here when there's a tournament, I'd love to meet you. Smile

Yeah, don't worry. If I go to Jacksonville anytime soon, I'll let you know.  Tongue_out_wink