Hi!

How's it going? I...don't really know what to write here...I'm REALLY psyched for beyblade burst this spring, it looks AMAZING!!! My favorite beyblade character ever is probably Yuu because, let's face it, Yuu is freakin adorable. My first bey was Phoenix and my newest is Spriggan (it's so pretty DJ - Yeah! !).
Story time:
How me and my brother found out about burst *plays harp music*:
We were watching YouTube and we saw beybladegeeks (watch them) had a new vid. We (naturally) clicked it and about a few minutes in...we did this:
Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn Supaburn

Random beyblade thoughts:
We never actually found out how Ryo survived did we?
I miss Ryuga Crying
Shuu looks like a runaway vocaloid, not that I'm complaining Wink
Is Ryo Ginga's father, Ryuusei ? If so, the manga definitely showed how he survived, you can read about it here :
http://animemanga.worldbeyblade.org/inde...sei_Hagane

Glad that you are really interested in Beyblade Burst, hah. Welcome the site !
"Are you hitting on me?"

lol

Welcome to the wbo! nice to see a new face, new meat for the locker rooms!
Hey FireCrystal!

Welcome to the WBO! I am Hato, and am happy to help if you have questions in anything, Smile

Burst is pretty fun! Do you have any other Burst beys? Smile
Welcome to the WBO!! I am also very excited about burst! Or I guess my interest might be better classified as obsession, haha. I can't wait for the anime as well. It's gonna be awesome! You've definitely come to the right place for the latest on all things Burst. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything, but my area of expertise is Burst beys and gameplay
Obsession is my middle name Zoro. Welcome! Have a great time!