Hi!!!

I am Vikram from New Delhi,India.I am waiting for you to come here.I love beyblade very much.
I want you to come and host a tournament in Delhi,India be your thankful.
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy the site and have FUN!Grin Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
It seems India doesn't have very many bladders. But that might have changed since 2013 I don't know. My advice to get a tourney going back would be for you to host it. You'll need seven people. Pm Kai v for links to the rule books.
welcome to wbo! i'm really happy to see more and more indian bladers here, any enjoy site, don't forget to add your location to beymap so you can find more bladers like you and also you can know if there is any tornament around you. let it rip!
:0 did you just say let it rip. No no no. Go shoot.

Hahah.
Hi Vikrambeyblade!

Keep in mind that WBO events are run by community volunteers, so you cannot wait for us to come to you — you need to make it happen yourself!
(Aug. 22, 2015  9:27 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: :0 did you just say let it rip. No no no. Go shoot.

Hahah.

first time i ever launcher beyblade i said [3, 2, 1 let it rip] instead of [go shoot]
you can go to beywiki to get more information on beyblade!
I said let it rip at first to. Haha. But ever since I discovered TT I have said go shoot. I'm rewatching Season one of metal fight and o have to do English subs because the English version annoys me so much. Hahaha.