Heyo

Well, I'm a guy from Texas, a lot of different hobbies, from gundam kits to yo-yos, and this seems like the right place for Beyblades.

I wandered onto here with help from a board, since I loved Beyblades when they first came out in america, and decided to get back into it.
And I'm really amazed at how they're made material wise and all, really different from the old full plastic ones with the metal ring and occasionally janky mechanics (looking at you WyBorg)

It's an honor to be here, and I hope to get back into the meta sorta and have fun.

Any recommnedations for new models to grab and experiemtn with would be much aprecciated, and it's nice to be ehre again.
Hey Cpt,
Welcome To WBO !!!! How are you ?
Its Nice to know that your back to Beyblades. You should definitely check out the newest generation Beyblade Burst (Third Generation after Plastics And Metal Fight Beyblades) I am sure you would like it a lot. Its really Interesting !!!
Welcome to WBO Once Again. Smile
Cheers !!!
Burst.
Hey, welcome to the WBO!

There's a new system of Beyblade Burst launching in April with six brand new Beyblades coming out, along with new starter sets and such, to coincide with the anime premiering in Japan. I'd honestly wait for a bit more information on those before jumping in!
SOunds good on the watiing part, and nice to see replies~

I grabbed one of the metal fight ones locally for cheap (Mercury ANubis) just to get a feel.
(Mar. 10, 2016  7:54 PM)CptTerror Wrote: SOunds good on the watiing part, and nice to see replies~

I grabbed one of the metal fight ones locally for cheap (Mercury ANubis) just to get a feel.

hello, welcome to WBO!!!. i'm Chaitanya [a.k.a FIREFIRE] enjoy you stay here.

i have a tip for you! read pm send to you by Kai-V [or My BB engine] and register for beymap [to find bladers near you and get reminder if there is any WBo tournament near you] because they are most important thing new user should do

anyways. if you need any help [or just want to talk about beyblade] feel free to pm me!
hi and welcome to the wbo!!!
Hey CptTerror! Welcome to the WBO! Grin

It's nice to see some older players coming back into the game (especially when they remember Beyblades ;D)! Which coloured Anubis did you get?

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile