Hey there

I've used a lot of usernames but I mainly stuck with StaticDestroyer, Shadow678, or just Tyler. I was admin on Toywiz BB forums way back when. My interest with Beyblade is gone but I joined these forums to keep in touch with old friends. I hope you all remember me =)
toywiz forums is full of crazies

welcome Smile
Welcome to bewiki.
Guitar_Legend Wrote:I've used a lot of usernames but I mainly stuck with StaticDestroyer, Shadow678, or just Tyler. I was admin on Toywiz BB forums way back when. My interest with Beyblade is gone but I joined these forums to keep in touch with old friends. I hope you all remember me =)

towiz was the carp
sam Wrote:
Guitar_Legend Wrote:I've used a lot of usernames but I mainly stuck with StaticDestroyer, Shadow678, or just Tyler. I was admin on Toywiz BB forums way back when. My interest with Beyblade is gone but I joined these forums to keep in touch with old friends. I hope you all remember me =)

towiz was the carp

woah woah

you were around on toywiz?

Ah yes, I vaguely remember you, just like everything else that happened in my childhood. Kids these days are so different.
my names on toywiz were

Hambone. and ***

lol i got banned for making a joke topic about bit beasts being real and my friend having my ip for some unexplained reason.
Tyler..? Why did you join..? Go away. Far far away.
Hay Guitar_Legend i hope to like it here .
rooneyt Wrote:Hay Guitar_Legend i hope to like it here .

hahaha
woww i forgot about my topic.
thanks everyone :-3