Hey there, everyone!

Hi there everyone. Ive only been here for a year. But, I hope to bring Beyblade tournaments to Oregon for the first time! 3! 2! 1! Let it, rip!
Hey there, great to have ya.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any XD
(Jul. 29, 2019  11:06 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hey there, great to have ya.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have any XD

Thanks
Hello! Im sure youll become the first to do so in your state Smile
Where in Oregon do you plan to hold your event?
(Dec. 16, 2019  11:16 PM)Tiny1990 Wrote: Where in Oregon do you plan to hold your event?

If you click their account name, you can see the last time they logged in was August 21st. So, don't count on a response.
(Dec. 16, 2019  11:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  11:16 PM)Tiny1990 Wrote: Where in Oregon do you plan to hold your event?

If you click their account name, you can see the last time they logged in was August 21st. So, don't count on a response.

cool. thanks for the notice.
(Dec. 17, 2019  12:23 AM)Tiny1990 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2019  11:52 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: If you click their account name, you can see the last time they logged in was August 21st. So, don't count on a response.

cool. thanks for the notice.
Sorry for the late response. I'm hoping to hold some tournaments in either Wilsonville or Tualatin once COVID-19 is over. I'm also hoping to do my first custom 3d printed CBT, where people from all over can 3d print Beyblades and come to the tournament, so kinda like the Blader Bash in New York a couple years ago, and like a custom league.
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:15 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2019  12:23 AM)Tiny1990 Wrote: cool. thanks for the notice.
Sorry for the late response. I'm hoping to hold some tournaments in either Wilsonville or Tualatin once COVID-19 is over. I'm also hoping to do my first custom 3d printed CBT, where people from all over can 3d print Beyblades and come to the tournament, so kinda like the Blader Bash in New York a couple years ago, and like a custom league.

pls do not necropost, its against the rules
even if the thread is yours, his response was in 2019, what deceased crab said also goes to you
he probably wont even respond
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:15 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Sorry for the late response. I'm hoping to hold some tournaments in either Wilsonville or Tualatin once COVID-19 is over. I'm also hoping to do my first custom 3d printed CBT, where people from all over can 3d print Beyblades and come to the tournament, so kinda like the Blader Bash in New York a couple years ago, and like a custom league.

pls do not necropost, its against the rules
even if the thread is yours, his response was in 2019, what deceased crab said also goes to you

Well I haven't been on in a while, and I reply to what others say. And besides, I don't even know what "necropost" is, sorry.
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:19 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:17 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: pls do not necropost, its against the rules

Well I haven't been on in a while, and I reply to what others say. And besides, I don't even know what "necropost" is, sorry.

its ok but necroposting is wrong

necroposting is posting on a thread that was dead for a long time (Idk how much time it should be dead so that the next post would be a necropost but maybe if its dead for more than 6 months and you post you are necroposting)
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:21 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  9:19 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Well I haven't been on in a while, and I reply to what others say. And besides, I don't even know what "necropost" is, sorry.

its ok but necroposting is wrong

necroposting is posting on a thread that was dead for a long time (Idk how much time it should be dead so that the next post would be a necropost but maybe if its dead for more than 6 months and you post you are necroposting)

I think in my defense, it's my own thread. Again, I haven't been on in a while because of reasons, so I'm taking the time I can to revive it
Welcome to WBO! Have Fun!
welcome back?
(Jul. 29, 2019  11:03 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Hi there everyone. I've only been here for a year. But, I hope to bring Beyblade tournaments to Oregon for the first time! 3! 2! 1! Let it, rip!

Welcome back! This is only my second week of being here at all, so if you want specific questions about WBO, I ain't your guy

But if you want to know about Beyblade in general, I can write a dictionary on it

Also I can do this:

(Jul. 29, 2019  11:03 PM)Lexy Hamada Wrote: Hi
welcome..back??? sorry, but i don't even know who you are...
(Jan. 27, 2021  12:14 AM)Luinor4Life Wrote: welcome..back??? sorry, but i don't even know who you are...

It's alright. I don't expect you to know who I am.

I'm a 17 year old guy who loves Beyblade, almost more than anyone. I'm working on a special Beyblade in the Vixen Project. Once it's done, I'll release the pic on a new thread