Hey, tell me ur Beyblade story?

Poll: Memories of beyblade?

Love them =D
88.00%
Hate them Xp
12.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
souldnt this tread be in the beyblade greal
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:39 AM)sousa98 Wrote: souldnt this tread be in the beyblade greal

You are Introducing yourself to the New Person So it should belong in the Introduce yourself Forum
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:09 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Well My story would be Around 3 years ago,I was walking through ToysRus when I saw a big beyblade with a Dragon on it(Of course now I know that was Dragoon it was an Illegal Spinning Spirits beyblade)So I bought it and I brought it to school,Then my freind brought a real one to school and I would beat it easily because mine was way bigger.Then When I traded mine for a real one.The one i got in return was a Dranzer.I dont know what Dranzer though.Then After a while a bunch of kids in my class had one.Few months later I still had that Dranzer Until My best freind Traded His Driger for my Dranzer.The Driger was not at all as good as My Old Dranzer.The after a while I bought a whole bunch of beyblades such as:Cyber Dragoon,Draciel S,Dragoon S,Master Draciel and a bunch more.Then when beyblade died I just stashed my beyblades in my closet.I did find my old Dragoon S and master Draciel though,But then i found out they were TT hongli,and I found my Real Cyber Dragoon in peices(broken attack ring and weight disk)

Man that must suck... Uncertain
heres a story.....when i was about 6 or 7 i got my first dranzer then i accidentally left it outside and my dad ran it over with his lawn mower and it broke to a million pieces....now i have rock scorpio , storm aquario, and earth eagle.....earth eagle is my favorite bey right now and thats about it.......
This is a very old topic. Look at the dates before posting somewhere.