Hey, new old school blader here!

Hey all!

So I'm called Elijah (Eli for short) I'm 17 (18 this year Grin) and I used to love blading, I can't really remember any of my friends blading with me, but I still enjoy it today.

I'm not used to these new beyblades and points systems but I'm sure I'll come to love it. I have got back into blading because my little sister has some beys that she never used, she got the for Christmas and I decided to give them a new home Wink. I live in Pibrac, France but visit home (Bristol, UK) a few times per year, I have ordered a bey off the web and it should arrive in a few days, I know it's not a good one but it should do to get me started.

If you have any recommendations on beys that are good for newbies then tell me!

I guess that's all xD
~Eli

P.S If there are any battles or anything going on around Bristol contact me, I would love to come along to a battle or two and see how the pros do it Wink

P.P.S I like emoticons XD
Hello and welcome to the WBO. I'm from London, UK. You've came to the right place for Beyblade. We can build you combos and answer your Beyblade questions. Enjoy your stay Eli Smile Any questions PM me.

P.S I'm quite a newbie (Uso)
P.P.S I was lying, haha. What Beys do you have?
Welcome to the WBO Eli,

If you have any specific questions about this organization, that would go here.

If you have any questions about the game in general, that would go here too. But be sure to read the first post, before posting anything though.

If you'd like to know how to make a good post and not get warned while doing so, be sure to read this thread!

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any specific questions, or in need of a new avatar or signature, like the one I have! Forgot to mention, welcome!

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions, or in need of a new avatar or signature.
Once again, welcome! Smile
(Mar. 02, 2014  10:08 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Hello and welcome to the WBO. I'm from London, UK. You've came to the right place for Beyblade. We can build you combos and answer your Beyblade questions. Enjoy your stay Eli Smile Any questions PM me.

P.S I'm quite a newbie (Uso)
P.P.S I was lying, haha. What Beys do you have?

Umm, I think that I have a Cyber Aquario and just ordered a BB-122 which was cheap, I only wanted it so I could play around xD.

I'm more into the Anime side but I want to get into the battling part too! I have started looking at Beys, but need to wait until I get more money. Its a shame I threw out all of my old Beys (apart from one which broke yesterday, I couldn't tell you the name I forgot everything xD the only name I remember is Dragoon, but it's definitely not a Dragoon... It is green with a metal ball tip and the face had a flying dragon or something with a yellow background Tongue_out)

Edit: Found the name was Draciel Smile http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...raciel.jpg

~Eli