Hey, it's Arch =)

Hey guys, this is um, ArchShadowNiGHTS as I used to be called. ^^;

I came across here on a spur-of-the-moment search on google. Wow, it's nice to see some of the old people I used to remember.

Beyblade was my first hobby, and I supported it to the end. Unfortunately, I left off on bad terms with Brad, and for that I'm truly sorry. I've still got all of my old things and I've brought a bit more maturity too. If anyone would like to discuss the past, I'll be more than welcome. I even have the notebook I used to write combos down in. Hehe, it's all collecting dust in the bottom drawer of my dresser.

After Damashii vanished, I gave up on the community, and so, went off to a short-lived diddy with Yugioh and Magic. Neither was very fulfilling and I haven't had a hobby since.

Ah, I'm so full of nostalgia ^^
I so remember you!

I don't remember us ending on bad terms, but if it was my fault I'm truly sorry. I know that I treated a lot of people with less respect than I should have. Unhappy I'm glad you found this on Google; I hope it wasn't hard! I say that because I wonder if people can even find this place. Grin

Do you still have your blades?
Tamer Brad Wrote:I so remember you!

I don't remember us ending on bad terms, but if it was my fault I'm truly sorry. I know that I treated a lot of people with less respect than I should have. Unhappy I'm glad you found this on Google; I hope it wasn't hard! I say that because I wonder if people can even find this place. Grin

Do you still have your blades?
I felt a little frustrated with you, but I realize now that it was unmerited and I really am truly thankful for all that you did in last...generation? I don't even know what to call it.

I went to the beybladeforums, saw a post by you, freaked carp, and registered here =p

Every.last.one.
Blades, accessories, both HMS stadiums.
AWESOME. I don't remember, where do you live? You should come to Toronto for BND!

Too bad you found us through BBF, though. Unhappy Someday I hope this site stands on its own merit for the ten people who are still searching for Beyblade.
I live in Northeastern PA. I'll see what I can do if the event happens after my 18th birthday in February. I'd really like to go, now that I have much more freedom to move about.

10 people who truly enjoy each other and this game are better than a hundred who are passing through as fleeting interest.
Pathetique Wrote:I live in Northeastern PA. I'll see what I can do if the event happens after my 18th birthday in February. I'd really like to go, now that I have much more freedom to move about.

Oh wow! You're not that far away at all.

A lot of the members here will be there: myself, annieduck, Spinster, Toto, Cye, Kei ... Smile It's going to be great. Time to start practicing!
Hello. I didn't know you that well back then, but I do remember you. Welcome!
Bwahahahaha

I remember the name, but I don't remember the person behind it. ;(

Either way, welcome!
Dude, I'm glad you're here!
Welcome back Smile