Hey guys

Just joined WBO. Only 1 4D bey, 0 burst, 9 metal masters/fusion beys. I have a few (what I call) decent combos, like Gravity Destroyer T125MF or Earth Tempo ED145WD. Starting up beyblade after ~3 years, so tips+tricks are welcome!
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
Welcome to the WBO, Zenko! Smile

Welcome back to Beyblade! Do you plan on getting into Burst? Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me! Joyful_3
I don't know where to find burst beys...all the stores in my area stopped carrying beys roughly a year ago
(Jan. 19, 2016  12:26 AM)Blader Zenko Wrote: I don't know where to find burst beys...all the stores in my area stopped carrying beys roughly a year ago

I'm going to go off a limb and assume you live anywhere outside of Japan. Burst hasn't been globally released yet, so you have to import or buy from import shops to get your hands on bursts.
Well then i guess I'll have to wait a while for bursts...I hope stores in my area start carrying beys again... I still don't have a stadium Pinching_eyes
(Jan. 19, 2016  12:31 AM)Blader Zenko Wrote: Well then i guess I'll have to wait a while for bursts...I hope stores in my area start carrying beys again... I still don't have a stadium Pinching_eyes

Burst is said to be coming out in North America in 2017, so you would have to wait a year Unhappy

So you are unable or not allowed to order online?
I'm unable to...All the products are fakes or they are extremely expensive
(Jan. 19, 2016  12:39 AM)Blader Zenko Wrote: I'm unable to...All the products are fakes...

Lol, not all products online are fake....if it would be then how would we all buy online(og stuff)....besides I don't think that any notorious company is manufacturing burst beys at this moment..... So yeah you can positively look forward for burst beys. BTW welcome to WBO Zenko.
welcome to WBO enjoy your stay here,
hi and welcome to........drum roll please dadadadadada.......... THE WBO!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH!