Hey WBO!

Hey guys, I'm Ash and I'm returning to beyblade. I used to play mfb but I've heard about beyblade burst and I'm interested in getting back into it!
Hey KingAsh! Welcome to the WBO Smile

Why yes, there is a new and very exciting series out called Beyblade Burst! It's pretty fun and simple at the moment, so if you have any questions about it, feel free to PM me! Smile
Thank you Hato! I've purchased 4 burst products so far and I'm enjoying them so far. Smile
I've been looking into Beyblade burst for about 4 and a half months now and I heard from a friend that a new type of layer is coming out?
(Feb. 12, 2016  2:23 AM)KingAsh Wrote: Thank you Hato! I've purchased 4 burst products so far and I'm enjoying them so far. Smile
I've been looking into Beyblade burst for about 4 and a half months now and I heard from a friend that a new type of layer is coming out?

That's awesome! Which 4 did you purchase? Smile

Ah yes, the Dual Layers! They are coming out in April, and the discussion thread for it is here! Smile
Welcome!!! Yeah, great time to get back into it right now! Dual layer hype!!! Gonna be so cool!!!
Hato looks like he has you covered, but I am always here too if you need anything. Check out the new pics we got of the new Victory Valkyrie! You have come to the right place for all the latest news and testings and strategies on Burst! Tell your friends!
Hey KingAsh,
Welcome to WBO !!! Its nice to see your already into Burst. As Hato said its fun and Very Simple. I am sure you would be loving it a lot. Dual Layers are coming soon so your in time for that Buddy.
Welcome to WBO Once Again.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Feb. 12, 2016  2:35 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2016  2:23 AM)KingAsh Wrote: Thank you Hato! I've purchased 4 burst products so far and I'm enjoying them so far. Smile

That's awesome! Which 4 did you purchase? Smile

Ah yes, the Dual Layers! They are coming out in April, and the discussion thread for it is here! Smile

I have a Valkyrie, a Deathscyther , an Xcalibur and Spriggan. I'm waiting for an Amatarios to ship though. Smile
Welcome to WBO King Ash. If you have any questions related to Burst PM meSmile
Welcome back to Beyblade. Smile
Thank you! I cant wait to meet the rest of the beyblade community Smile
(Feb. 12, 2016  2:01 AM)KingAsh Wrote: Hey guys, I'm Ash and I'm returning to beyblade. I used to play mfb but I've heard about beyblade burst and I'm interested in getting back into it!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation KingAsh! MFB and Burst are both popular series so i'm sure you'll find both easy to get into/back into. If you need any advice on what to purchase in burst i'm sure I can give you a little help, Although i'm pretty new to the WBO myself I've learned a lot through other more experienced members so try talking to the pro's and i'm sure you'll learn too.

(Feb. 12, 2016  2:01 AM)KingAsh Wrote: Hey guys, I'm Ash and I'm returning to beyblade. I used to play mfb but I've heard about beyblade burst and I'm interested in getting back into it!
Welcome to the World Beyblade Organisation KingAsh! MFB and Burst are both popular series so i'm sure you'll find both easy to get into/back into. If you need any advice on what to purchase in burst i'm sure I can give you a little help, Although i'm pretty new to the WBO myself I've learned a lot through other more experienced members so try talking to the pro's and i'm sure you'll learn too.