Hey! I'm new!

Hi! My name is Cesar Gomez, otherwise known as GizmoMech. I decided to join the WBO because I wanted to know more about Beyblade and become a better blader. I was brought here because I stumbled the WBO YouTube channel and I joined! And I'm 16 years old.

I can't really remember when exactly I got into Beyblade but I do know that I was small because I remember watching the first iteration of the Beyblade cartoon: G-Revolution I think it was. I don't know everything about Beyblade, but I know a few things here and there. What really brought me into Beyblade was obviously my first two Metal Fusion or Masters Beyblade. It was a two-pack that came with Fury Capricorn 100HF and Poison Pegasus ED145JB. I was so excited to play with them but when I got home I realized I didn't have a stadium to play with so I got one of my plastic droors and flipped it upside down. Lol! From that day on I got only a couple more Beyblades every now and then because my parents didn't always have the money to buy me all the Beys I wanted. I had a stadium, the best I started out with, and a few more. I ended up pushing Beyblade away from my life after a few months probably because I thought it was a child's game now that I was 12 or 13. At some point during these years I lost all the beyblade equipment I had and the Max Stampede Stadium I had was likely thrown out since I didn't play with it often.

Now I'm 16, and what brought me back was my now 6 year old brother. He stumbled across the Beyblade Metal Fusion show on Netflix and I started watching it with him. Right now we're just beginning Metal Fury. Keep in mind I left Beyblade around the time when Metal Masters season ended. I decided since he liked it so much I'd surprise him for his birthday with some REAL beys. The thing is, he though it was just a cartoon to him. When his birthday came after all his friends left I told him to come down to the living room " I've got something special for you!!" When he came down and saw a real Galaxy Pegasus he flipped out! The moment was simply magical to me. I managed to get quite a few Beyblades and parts AND a Launcher Grip AND a Lime Green Darkhelm FX staduim in obviously used condition from a friend of mine. He didn't want them anymore. I learned a lot from YouTube mostly. I was shocked to find out that there was even Metal Facebolts! When did this happen?!! Lol

Well this is me and I look forward to meeting a lot more Bladers and learning especially more about combos and the new Burst Saga! Nice to meet ya! Stupid
G-Revolution was actually the third season of Beyblade Smile Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome! You're back just in time for beyblade burst! Make sure to put your location on the blader map to help you find bladers near you! And if you want to know what to buy, you should check out the competitive combos threads or the what to buy threads in the advanced forum. Also, if you haven't already, make sure to read the wbo community rules.

Happy blading!
I didn't have time to read the whole thread but I highly respect you for writing so much for an intro. If you like writing stories I would check out wattpad.com

Glad to see so many people are joining now. Make sure to sign up on the map to be alerted of events near you.
I am Prashnik Das.I am from India.......actually i am not new but never introduced myself
Welcome to the WBO guys!!! You have come to the right place, because this is the best place to learn how to become a better blader. There are many resources here, as mentioned above, and if you need any help with anything, especially if you want to know anything about Burst, send me a PM and I will help you out.
If you need help on launching techniques, I'm your man!
(Sep. 07, 2015  4:05 PM)PrashnikDas Wrote: I am Prashnik Das.I am from India.......actually i am not new but never introduced myself
Then why not make a introduction thread instead of posting that on someone elses? But anyways, Welcome Gizmo! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the wbo, please do enjoy your stay.