Hey Guys and Gals

Heya guys and Gals!
Been into Beyblade since it first arrived in the UK, first Bey was a Driger F (who I still lovingly keep today=3).

Must admit I didn't really have time for Beyblade for quite a few years, but recently rekindled my love for it! Hence me discovering this website and joining ^^

I'm extremely old school. I could never get into the new series or these metal fancy pants Beyblades =P although I must admit they seem more fun to rip it with as you don't have to check them after every battle for cracks ^^'.
hi welcome to the wbo. if you need any help pm meSmile
(Apr. 19, 2012  5:38 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: hi welcome to the wbo. if you need any help pm meSmile

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome ^^. I may have to take up your offer at some point for help =P
Welcome to the WBO, A great place for both the New Generation blader's and the Old Generation!

Have a great time here on the forum, And BTW, I'm an Old School blader too, I you want you can PM me and we can talk about the old school blade's! Smile
(Apr. 19, 2012  7:20 PM)Evolution Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, A great place for both the New Generation blader's and the Old Generation!

Have a great time here on the forum, And BTW, I'm an Old School blader too, I you want you can PM me and we can talk about the old school blade's! Smile

Awsome ^^ I hope to open my mind to the new generation as I said, never really given it a fair chance ^^'.
Pleasure to meet a fellow old schooler =3 I'll be sure to Pm ye!
Please read your welcoming private message for any questions you might have and for helpful threads.

If there isn't an answer to a question in the private message about a you may have about the site, then you should go here to ask it.

If you have any questions about the hobby of beyblading itself, then here's the place to ask it.

If you need combination help, please go here for help.
Although this all should be in your welcoming private message already.
Feel free to message me if you need anything. Im always around and love to help others.
pm me for help