Hey Guys!

Alright... Here's what I got...

Bey: Omega Nemesis 85WD Metal face bolt & Metal WD Performance Tip

Preferred accesories: Angle Compass, Ripcord Launcher

So far, my Omega Nemesis has only lost 3 battles. 1 by a Stadium Out, 2 by a Sleepout.

So, what do you guys think of that Bey?
Welcome to the WBO.

Pfft, that all ya got? please, I'll cream you in the stadium, you can't make it with me brah! Yu wanna go?
(Jun. 10, 2015  1:19 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.

Pfft, that all ya got? please, I'll cream you in the stadium, you can't make it with me brah! Yu wanna go?

This isn't a very welcoming message is it? Still welcome to the wbo Lliu and enjoy your time here in the growing community! Any questions drop me a pm!
(Jun. 10, 2015  1:23 AM)xHB SAUCEx Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2015  1:19 AM)Meta madness Wrote: Welcome to the WBO.

This isn't a very welcoming message is it? Still welcome to the wbo and enjoy your time here in the growing community!

Out of all the introduction posts I've made, this one stands out completely but it isn't so bad.
Ya wanna battle?! Don't mess with me. Trust me. When I equip a R2F on my Bey it can break metal. My meteo l-drago was completely shattered by the first attack.

LOL, never mind, I want you to battle me, just beware!
(Jun. 10, 2015  1:30 PM)Lliu Wrote: Ya wanna battle?! Don't mess with me. Trust me. When I equip a R2F on my Bey it can break metal. My meteo l-drago was completely shattered by the first attack.

Sounds like a challenge to me~
(Jun. 10, 2015  8:15 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2015  1:30 PM)Lliu Wrote: Ya wanna battle?! Don't mess with me. Trust me. When I equip a R2F on my Bey it can break metal. My meteo l-drago was completely shattered by the first attack.

I can imagine Makendo just flying across the room, Meta.
(Jun. 10, 2015  9:40 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2015  8:15 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

I can imagine Makendo just flying across the room, Meta.
Haha,I imagined the same thing.

Anyways, Welcome Lliu! If ya need anything drop me a PM!
Wow! Warm welcome here, that's for sure!