Hey Beybladers!

Just joined. I am also new to Beyblades. Well more new on "Metal Fusion and Metal Masters". I used to play back in the day when it was just Beyblade. But i am really enjoying this new look and enjoyment i have experienced for the past month. I have 7 Beyblades. Im sure i have so much to catch up on and so much to learn.
Hey! Welcome to the WBO! Read your welcome pm and follow the rules and you will do fine here! Smile Nice to know that you experienced the Plastic gen Grin
Hi and welcome to WBOStupidHave fun and enjoy your stay hereTongue_out_wink
(Feb. 07, 2012  4:16 PM)Gyro-3 Wrote: Just joined. I am also new to Beyblades. Well more new on "Metal Fusion and Metal Masters". I used to play back in the day when it was just Beyblade. But i am really enjoying this new look and enjoyment i have experienced for the past month. I have 7 Beyblades. Im sure i have so much to catch up on and so much to learn.

Hi Gyro-3. I am new too! but i know lots of beyblades. search beyblade 4D. It is the series after metal mastersStupid
Welcome to the WBO. If you need help with combos go to Build me a Combo #2. OR message me and ill be more then happy to help. Welcome to the WBO.
Hi welcometo the WBO and enjoy ur time and the site
Welcome to wbo!read the rules and have a great fun