Hey!

How's it going? I'm new to the forums but not to Beyblade. I guess this seems odd but I'm 26 and I was a serious blader from 2002-2005. My first blade was Roller Attacker. So I pretty much bladed from the beginning to the end of the original series. I don't blade anymore, but I do collect them or collect the ones I like (saint shields/white tigers). So I'm more interested in collecting/buying but I do love talking Beyblade as well. Great to meet ya'll. Also, was an occiasional lurker, but Zoroaste recommend that I join.

Cheers.
Welcome to WBO Friend! i'm FIREFIRE.

it's not odd at all. owner/founder of this site [Brad Tiller] is 27 year old, and many other are 20+. i'm 15 year old lol [i was blading since 2003]

also i have some tips for you!! register for beymap to find bladers and tournament near you and read Kai-V's pm. those things will be extremely useful for you in future
enjoy your stay here
Ha. Guess it isn't that odd. Thanks for the welcome!
Yo! Hey man same here 26 as well and there are bladers well in their 30's, I was exactly the same as well then stopped altogether, I collect and sell too so pm me. great to have another veteran join us!
Welcome it really isn't as unusual like firefire said the owner is 27! I'm only 12 lol!

Anyway happy blading
Hey!
Are you from Maine, too?
Zoroaste asked you to join, right?
Welcome to the WBO! I'm 27 and many members here are in their 20's. Smile
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:47 PM)Paul° Wrote: Hey!
Are you from Maine, too?

Nope, Washington D.C. I met/talked to Zoroaste through Ebay. I had some questions and he directed me here. Cool guy!

EDIT: Thanks to everyone who chimed in who's also into their 20's. Now, I don't feel so odd! Looking to have a good stay here.
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:50 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote:
Are you from Maine, too?

Nope, Washington D.C. I met/talked to Zoroaste through Ebay. I had some questions and he directed me here. Cool guy!

Yeah, his Ebay store is awesome, too!
XD
Just curious, did you buy any HMS Beys from him?
XD
Are you from Maine, too?

cool. if Zoro is in your contact. I'm sure you not have any issue here

have fun!!!!!
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:54 PM)Paul° Wrote:
Are you from Maine, too?

XD
XD

I did not. I bought some plastics from him though.
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:58 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:54 PM)Paul° Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:50 PM)VethixoDisco Wrote: Nope, Washington D.C. I met/talked to Zoroaste through Ebay. I had some questions and he directed me here. Cool guy!

XD
XD

I did not. I bought some plastics from him though.

Oh, thanks for letting me know!
XD
I hope the Beyblade community in New England expands, Zoro seems to be the only guy there...
Grin
Awesome man, you joined! Welcome!!. Yeah. I am 33, lol. (Dont tell anybody). Haha
But yeah, feel free to pm me anytime with any questions at all.
And yeah. Once Burst drops world wide, there WILL be a New England community. Lol. If i have to start buyig them their beys myself!! I need tourneys and beypoints Crying
(Mar. 21, 2016  6:53 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Awesome man, you joined! Welcome!!. Yeah. I am 33, lol. (Dont tell anybody). Haha
But yeah, feel free to pm me anytime with any questions at all.
And yeah. Once Burst drops world wide, there WILL be a New England community. Lol. If i have to start buyig them their beys myself!! I need tourneys and beypoints Crying

Yay!
I'll be there to challenge you!
XD