Hey

Hey guys, so I'm Jekekun. I'm 21 and from the South West of England. I've been into Beyblade since the original series. Used to have tons of plastics and HMS tops, but they've since been lost in moves.

Just recently started to get into the Metal series, wasn't too fond at first but it is growing on me. My obsession for Beyblade has had it's ups and downs in the 13 years I've been into it, but it's at it's peak again and would love to get back into playing with the tops again.

Other random info; I love anime and manga, I'm a cosplayer, and I make AMVs on youtube.
Hello, I like anime and manga too!
Welcome. I'm glad to say I'm a really, really big fan of Anime & Manga! Like hardcore, hah. I'm a cosplayer too. I just got back from MCM London had a fun time. May I ask what you cosplayed? I look forwards to your stay.
Welcome to the WBO!Grin have FUN!Smile
(May. 28, 2014  1:16 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: Welcome. I'm glad to say I'm a really, really big fan of Anime & Manga! Like hardcore, hah. I'm a cosplayer too. I just got back from MCM London had a fun time. May I ask what you cosplayed? I look forwards to your stay.

What's your favourite series then? Joyful_2 Unfortunately I didn't have the funds to go to MCM this year, I would've been cosplaying Trafalgar Law from One Piece and Alucard from Hellsing if I had. Who did you cosplay if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Stupid
(May. 28, 2014  7:37 AM)Jekekun Wrote: Hey guys, so I'm Jekekun. I'm 21 and from the South West of England. I've been into Beyblade since the original series. Used to have tons of plastics and HMS tops, but they've since been lost in moves.

Just recently started to get into the Metal series, wasn't too fond at first but it is growing on me. My obsession for Beyblade has had it's ups and downs in the 13 years I've been into it, but it's at it's peak again and would love to get back into playing with the tops again.

Other random info; I love anime and manga, I'm a cosplayer, and I make AMVs on youtube.
Hey! I live in the East Midlands, though I'm American. What's your YT url? Would be awesome to look at the vids!
(May. 29, 2014  8:08 PM)BBAChiChi Wrote:
(May. 28, 2014  7:37 AM)Jekekun Wrote: Hey guys, so I'm Jekekun. I'm 21 and from the South West of England. I've been into Beyblade since the original series. Used to have tons of plastics and HMS tops, but they've since been lost in moves.

Hey! I live in the East Midlands, though I'm American. What's your YT url? Would be awesome to look at the vids!

Hey, I used to go upto the midlands all the time. Went to Telford MCM, and Derby J-Culture Con a couple years back, used to go up to see a bunch of cosplayers most weekends.

My URL is: www.youtube.com/user/jekekun