Heroes (Spoilers)

(Oct. 15, 2008  1:51 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: and i agree with anchored cross on the second part, he can control what he wants to go into the vortex. and like he said the first time he did it he sucked up his neighbor and he was charged as a "killer" so im guessing he had alot of time to practice in lvl 5 lol XD

Speaking of which, something just occurred to me... When Peter was confined at Pinehearst by Bob Bishop, he was obligated to take power-suppressant pills. Why is it that the captives at Level 5 are still allowed to access their abilities? Flint exhibited his power at the end of "The Second Coming", by using his pyrokinesis to throw flames at the glass overlooking his cell. Someone like Stephen or Jesse could easily blow the walls around them and escape. Maybe they have to take to drugs because their powers pose more of a threat than Flint's... But even that is extremely sketchy. I'm thinking that Flint's displayal may have been a continuity gaffe.

EDIT: Ahh, according to the Heroes Graphic Novels, certain evolved humans who's abilities jeopardize the safety of The Company are in fact obliged to take the pills.

"Eric Doyle is locked in a Level 5 cell by Noah Bennet and forced to take nauseating medicine that suppresses his ability."
- Synopsis of Graphic Novel #107: Doyle

Glad that was sorted out =)
T I was gonna say, maby they didn't give everyone the pills because their powers aren't as bad compared to the others. Like the vortex guy, he wasn't bad so he prob didn't get the pills because he was not a big threat in lvl 5 compared to some of the phycos next to him. Lol
(Oct. 15, 2008  5:53 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: T I was gonna say, maby they didn't give everyone the pills because their powers aren't as bad compared to the others. Like the vortex guy, he wasn't bad so he prob didn't get the pills because he was not a big threat in lvl 5 compared to some of the phycos next to him. Lol

Yeah, that's definitely a possibility.
Hahahaha Hiro and Ando

Arthur Petrelli = Beast...he can steal people's powers and not kill them? (People like Adam are an exception, since they should be dead long ago) Crazy
(Oct. 21, 2008  3:01 AM)Elmo Wrote: Hahahaha Hiro and Ando

Arthur Petrelli = Beast...he can steal people's powers and not kill them? (People like Adam are an exception, since they should be dead long ago) Crazy

i think he can steal life force, because if he just stole adams power like he did to peter, he wouldnt have killed him. and i think we have some answers now! maby thats y peter has his scar, he didnt have all hhis powers back. also he died in the future also because he didnt have all his powers back. hmmm stating to make sense! Wink
Adam's power is rapid cell regeneration which allowed him to live so long. Without his power, he'd be dead by now...

And what you said didn't make sense at all.
(Oct. 21, 2008  3:48 AM)Elmo Wrote: Adam's power is rapid cell regeneration which allowed him to live so long. Without his power, he'd be dead by now...

And what you said didn't make sense at all.

how didnt it makes sense? what are you referring to?
(Oct. 21, 2008  3:01 AM)Elmo Wrote: Hahahaha Hiro and Ando

That's correct. By the by, I appreciate the censoring, but seeing as how the topic's name says "(Spoilers)", it's not really necessary. Still, thanks for doing it Joyful_3

Anywho, yep. Arthur Petrelli possesses the ability to steal the abilities of other evolved humans without killing them in the process. Consider his power as the middle ground between Peter and Gabriel. Peter's Empathic Mimicry allows him to copy other peoples' abilities without doing anything to them at all, where as because of the nature of Sylar's Intuitive Aptitude, he must (in most cases, with the exception of regeneration) kill whomever he's taking the power from.

Just as Elmo said, Adam had been alive for over 400 years simply because his cell's regenerated so quickly that his body was immune to natural decomposition. After it was removed, the rot soon kicked in. Personally, I'm glad he's finally gone (I mean, the guy's had over 10 wives... Talk about abuse of power XD)

- Ando and Hiro... That was rich. I love how Hiro's progressing so well.
- Daphne and Matt... That was cute<3. I'm glad for him.
- Peter and Gabriel... That was badass. The relationship they have now is perfect. Love the conflicting views.

Here's a couple of things I just thought of:
1.) Arthur has the hunger... By taking all of Peter's abilities, he inevitably stole the most dangerous one...
2.) What if Peter is given synthetic abilities to compensate for his loss? Just like beymasterkai said, the lack of Rapid Cell Regeneration would explain his scar, as well as how Claire was able to kill Future Peter so easily.
3.) What if, and here's a BIG what if... Arthur Petrelli took Mohinder's ability Gasp. That would be quite a twist. It's VERY unlikely, but it's cool to think about.

It's official... This season is carp' amazing.
Who are these villains?
[Image: Usutu_Villains.jpg]
The bottom two are possibly Knox and Flint; then who are the others?
Maury, Arthur, Knox, and Flint. It doesn't look exactly like them, but that's the nature of most precognitive paintings.
the funniest part was when hero kept getting hit by a shovel lol XD XD XD
So, are you guys still keepin' up with season 3?

Spoilers for next week's episode, "It's Coming"

After a preemptive strike against Hiro and Ando in Africa, Arthur Petrelli orders Knox and Flint to hunt down his son Peter and granddaughter Claire. Nathan is stunned to learn his father is alive — and leading a villainous charge to worldwide destruction. Meanwhile, back at Pinehearst, Sylar has a charged confrontation with Elle. Suresh begins testing his new, combined superpower formula. Later, with the others dead, injured or on the run, Matt attempts to wake Angela.

Here's a few clues to future plot twists:
  • Matt and Daphne will help Angela out of her coma.
  • Elle will beg to die because of her pain, and another hero may choose to "help" her...
  • Mohinder will reveal a third component to the Formula known as "The Catalyst". It is supposedly a person.
  • A hero that we have gotten to know will die before the end of the season.
  • In a few weeks, there will be more Sylar VS HRG struggles.
(Nov. 13, 2008  7:20 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: So, are you guys still keepin' up with season 3?

Spoilers for next week's episode, "It's Coming"

After a preemptive strike against Hiro and Ando in Africa, Arthur Petrelli orders Knox and Flint to hunt down his son Peter and granddaughter Claire. Nathan is stunned to learn his father is alive — and leading a villainous charge to worldwide destruction. Meanwhile, back at Pinehearst, Sylar has a charged confrontation with Elle. Suresh begins testing his new, combined superpower formula. Later, with the others dead, injured or on the run, Matt attempts to wake Angela.

Here's a few clues to future plot twists:
  • Matt and Daphne will help Angela out of her coma.
  • Elle will beg to die because of her pain, and another hero may choose to "help" her...
  • Mohinder will reveal a third component to the Formula known as "The Catalyst". It is supposedly a person.
  • A hero that we have gotten to know will die before the end of the season.
  • In a few weeks, there will be more Sylar VS HRG struggles.
So all of that stuff has happened, and wowee. I'm a bit disappointed, but at the same time, I'm not.
I just got into this show this season and I'm (shamefully) digging it.

I think this is due mostly to the fact that HRG and Nathan make me tight in the pants tho.