Help Against Rock in PTW?

As you all know, Rock has a lot of recoil, and PTW is a carpy piece of plastic with no exits. This makes Rock a smart choice in PTW. Long story short, my friend insists on using PTW and with Beys, launchers and parts made only by Hasbro, because we don't want "cheap imported carp that ruins the game." Anyone got a good Hasbro-only (no MF's :C) combo to deal with his Rock Aquario? (He constantly changes tracks and tips.) Please keep in mind PTW is a terrible arena for attack.
Well, does he use Attack-style tips? If so, try something like Earth Bull C145WB. If defense... try Earth Bull 145WD. And if stamina, then try a destabilizer. I don't have much experience in that category however...
I've been using Earth Bull C145WB. Sometimes LL-Drago 100RF, in hopes to KO him or knock'em in the pit. But the thing is, he'll launch, then after the battle, swipe it and change. If I ask him, he says "It's classified." In theory, I'm looking for a balance Bey that can counter any Rock combo.
What beys do you have? Try Flame___100FS. Or dark because it has little recoil.
Flame Sagittario 100FS seems to be working. Thanks souless, Vamspapi.
You should tell him that most of the "cheap imported carp that ruins the game" will be released by Hasbro sooner or later anyway, so he might already start playing that broken game ...