Help!

Can somebody PLEASE HELP ME FIX MY REVIVE PHOENIX LAYER?? Once, I wanted to see how Revive Phoenix's layer functions worked by unscrewing it. So I did but, um stupid ol me saw 2 pieces of it come out, so I decided to TRY and put them back together so when I did and screwed it back on the armor is very loose now and doesn't even click in as much as it did before and when I rip the bey the armor flies the second the bey has landed on the stadium. I asked TBK (The Beyblade Kid) for help by uploading the video on how to put it back together, he told me he would upload the video a few hours then from that day but 2-3 days later the video was never uploaded. I saw him online on discord and I messaged him but, he never replied back. Such a procrastinator. I mean, if you're online on discord shouldn't you just reply or at least say something? It's better than ignoring me. I decided to unfriend him because I was starting to get the feeling that I might annoy him once more. Ugh, I am so exhausted. I hope someone can give me a video or a pictorial DIY on how to fix my revive phoenix. Smh D:
This doesn't need its own thread, and it doesn't need two threads. You took apart a Beyblade and can't put it back together correctly. This belongs in the "Whine about my breaks" thread. Also welcome to WBO but resist the urge to post in every single thread all at once.