Hello there!!!

I figured I should actually make an introduction post instead of just lurk.

So, hello I am Nora!!! I'm mostly into beyblade for the anime and the collectors value of it, and I have been since the original plastic gen. I also cosplay, and I recently finished a Shu cosplay! 

I participated in the most recent Philadelphia tournament, which was my first time ever doing competitive beyblading. Honestly I knew nothing about the competitive side of the game until a few days ago. It's amazing I actually managed to win two rounds ahaha

Now I'm hooked, and I want to go to another tournament soon!
Hello, and a belated welcome to the WBO, @[CodeNora]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
Hello...Welcome to WBO...Hope u have a nice stay here and explore more about beyblades...
Hello Nora, nice to meet you. I also thought about a Lui Shirasagi Cosplay but I wouldnt dye my hair then. People who know beyblade would recognize me anyway because of my Lost Longinus i have with me. So yeah, you definitely have lots of good stories to Tell i guess. It's good to have you in our community.