Hello nice to meet ya!

Hello, I am new to this website, but not new to beyblade. I've been a fan of beyblade since the original series. I think it's awesome that something so epic from my childhood has such a huge following now. Other than beyblade I like music, anime, art, and video games. I hope to make some new friends, and maybe someday be a pro blader.
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[jdfizzy_14]! I hope you have a great time on here, on the WBO (and, hopefully at a tournament soon)! Feel free to PM me if you've got any questions!
Welcome jdfizzy_14.. Hope you will have a great time here on WBO.. looking forward for you to share your  passion and knowledge about beyblade..Smile
Hi and welcome, where are you from?
Hello...Welcome to wbo...Hope U enjoy here and explore more about beyblades and make many frnds too...
Thank you Smile I can tell already this is going to be just the site to make some amazing new friends.

(Jan. 19, 2018  3:30 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Hi and welcome, where are you from
I'm from a small town in Indiana.
(Jan. 19, 2018  6:44 PM)jdfizzy_14 Wrote: Thank you Smile I can tell already this is going to be just the site to make some amazing new friends.

(Jan. 19, 2018  3:30 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Hi and welcome, where are you from
I'm from a small town in Indiana.

Nice
Hey, dude. Nice to meet you at the WBO.
I am as curious about you as some other guys here. Do you have a fave Beyblade, and I don't mean a strong combo only, I mean one which means a lot to you. Is there one like this?
(Feb. 08, 2018  10:53 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Hey, dude. Nice to meet you at the WBO.
I am as curious about you as some other guys here. Do you have a fave Beyblade, and I don't mean a strong combo only, I mean one which means a lot to you. Is there one like this?
I'm really fond of my Storm Pegasus from the the metal fight series, because it was the first beyblade I bought when I heard they were coming out with new beyblades. However I really do miss my dragoon from the original series, because it was my first beyblade ever. Hope that answers your question. Smile
(Feb. 10, 2018  8:41 PM)jdfizzy_14 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2018  10:53 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Hey, dude. Nice to meet you at the WBO.
I'm really fond of my Storm Pegasus from the the metal fight series, because it was the first beyblade I bought when I heard they were coming out with new beyblades. However I really do miss my dragoon from the original series, because it was my first beyblade ever. Hope that answers your question. Smile

You can get the dragoon in burst format! Grin
(Feb. 11, 2018  11:21 AM)Bersilus Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2018  8:41 PM)jdfizzy_14 Wrote: I'm really fond of my Storm Pegasus from the the metal fight series, because it was the first beyblade I bought when I heard they were coming out with new beyblades. However I really do miss my dragoon from the original series, because it was my first beyblade ever. Hope that answers your question. Smile

You can get the dragoon in burst format! Grin
Wait what? That's so awesome I totally need one then. Smile thanks for the heads up.