Hello from the Ukraine!

Hi to the everybody, I'm from Ukraine (but you never heard about this country, right?Tongue_out). I'm newbie russian-speaking blader and moderator of the main Russian BeyBlade fan-site - http://www.beyblade-russia.com/ (excuse me for the link and my weak English, I'm just a student of the Ukrainian middle school). My real name is Lada, and I propose you to create russian-speaking forum here on your site. And if you will settle to us to use your materials and videos.

P.S. If you agree to create russian forum I could help you. Tongue_out_wink
hi! welcome to WBO!
read the rules and your first PM, you need to if you want to...survive.
PM me if you have any questions
hello! hope u enjoy the wbo and like bakumj14 said i can help u too k well enjoy
(Jan. 29, 2012  10:18 PM)lionder Wrote: Hi to the everybody, I'm from Ukraine (but you never heard about this country, right?Tongue_out). I'm newbie russian-speaking blader and moderator of the main Russian BeyBlade fan-site - http://www.beyblade-russia.com/ (excuse me for the link and my weak English, I'm just a student of the Ukrainian middle school). My real name is Lada, and I propose you to create russian-speaking forum here on your site. And if you will settle to us to use your materials and videos.

Hello,

We would love to consider to open a Russian forum. But first, how many members does your website have ? How many of those would be very willing to come over here to post and host tournaments under the World Beyblade Organization ? How is the tournament scene/situation there ?
Maybe our site is too small for you, but now the number of our members contains above 350 and it's grow faster and faster every day. We enjoy your site and want to chat here. We realy want to co-operate with you, to incriase number of russian-speaking Bladers. At this time only Main admin of our site know about my proposition to you, but we will be invite our members to you!
In Russia also there are tournaments, but I'm from Ukraine and don't know nothing about it. Our admin could tell you about it. (he's will register lately)
Cool then. I think we should continue discussing this in private messages, but it seems that the future is bright.

We have had absolutely no tournaments in Russia in our whole history of tournaments, and that really surprised me, hah.
Thank you very much for your response)
Hello! I the representative of a site www.beyblade-russia.com. I badly know English and I translate all through the translator. On our site for a day 130 users come on the average. And every day this indicator increases. Also in Russia tournaments are held. With each tournament of players to become it is more. For example our winner to Russia will go in March to Canada. Can ask questions.

Welcome to the WBO. I hope you enjoy your stay here. These are some of the coolest people i know. Also checkout Build Me a combo #2 for combo help. The Beywiki is amazing. Check it out. Also the search function is your friend. if you need anything feel free to PM me. Im always here.
Hello of all organization from Ukraine, Lio, I can not believe! Are you a true too live in Ukraine? I communicate on the web-site of http://www.beyblade - russia.com/ too.
Would like to say to your organization that BeyBlade in our Ukraine quite good, and fully can win. In Ukraine on the account of Blades all be well.
I use a translator too, here disgrace)
(Jan. 30, 2012  3:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2012  10:18 PM)lionder Wrote: Hi to the everybody, I'm from Ukraine (but you never heard about this country, right?Tongue_out). I'm newbie russian-speaking blader and moderator of the main Russian BeyBlade fan-site - http://www.beyblade-russia.com/ (excuse me for the link and my weak English, I'm just a student of the Ukrainian middle school). My real name is Lada, and I propose you to create russian-speaking forum here on your site. And if you will settle to us to use your materials and videos.

Hello,

We would love to consider to open a Russian forum. But first, how many members does your website have ? How many of those would be very willing to come over here to post and host tournaments under the World Beyblade Organization ? How is the tournament scene/situation there ?

Beyblade is very popular play in Ukraine.  We organized a tournament last week in our city. We had more than 70 bladers. I'm currently looking for people from our country on your website. I can not yet create a separate topic from my page.