Hello from OZ

Hey all, Mal from Australia here. Joined due to my 2 young boys. Got into blading burst series through them. Now we sit for hours daily!!
Fierce rivalries at home. We have gone from no beys in March to about 50 between us now (Hasbro locally and I shop online for TT.) and 4 stadiums (1 homemade which is awesome - used a potplant base tray. Heated it up with a heatgun, made it dished shaped, and glued a support frame to it = HEAVY DUTY). Anyway, I read up on whats coming out here, and get some opinions and perspective. I will add to discussion if I can.

Thanks

MAL
(Aug. 27, 2017  12:24 PM)malinoz01 Wrote: Hey all, Mal from Australia here. Joined due to my 2 young boys. Got into blading burst series through them. Now we sit for hours daily!!
Fierce rivalries at home. We have gone from no beys in March to about 50 between us now (Hasbro locally and I shop online for TT.) and 4 stadiums (1 homemade which is awesome - used a potplant base tray. Heated it up with a heatgun, made it dished shaped, and glued a support frame to it = HEAVY DUTY). Anyway, I read up on whats coming out here, and get some opinions and perspective. I will add to discussion if I can.

Thanks

MAL

Welcome, its always nice to see more aussie blader's.
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, Malinoz01!