Hello friends and rivals!

Hi, I have a very shaky history with beyblades, ever since I got my 1st beyblade, Flame Sagittario I thought I would always love beyblading. But I didn't have much friends in fact I only beybattled somebody that wasn't my family twice with Meteo L-Drago and Omega Dragonis but that was long ago and the first guy I battled probably doesn't even remember it. I skimmed over Metal Fusion but eventually started watching the anime for Metal Fusion about when it was on Netflix. That lit up the beyblader I used to be I then bought some Metal Masters Beyblades and I learned that I can get Japanese beys and that they were better, I only got 3 Japanese Beyblades which are Meteo L-Drago, Omega Dragonis and Wing Pegasus (Which broke while me and my friend were beyblading). And I got here thanks to, I think his username was Kevo (Sorry if I got it wrong) to not only learn more techniques but to maybe have some more bey rivals and friends and with Beyblade Burst if I can bring my own combo that'd be awesome but if I need to handpick them from a bag it'd bring more variety so I don't mind. Anyways thanks for reading this and I hope to get to know you all!
Welcome to the wbo, please do enjoy your time here and we all do enjoy a new face here and if all and anything considered don't be afraid to drop a line here and there.
Yeah thanks, this site was really intimidating me a lot, just because of the discussions and how much they expand a single part of a bey to be the topic of an entire thread (or at least a good portion) but I think it's time i break the shell I have been mentally hiding in. Anyways thank you for even checking this thread!
(Nov. 29, 2015  6:53 PM)CodedDelta Wrote: Yeah thanks, this site was really intimidating me a lot, just because of the discussions and how much they expand a single part of a bey to be the topic of an entire thread (or at least a good portion) but I think it's time i break the shell I have been mentally hiding in. Anyways thank you for even checking this thread!

wait, what?

Yep, we love to go into deep thought about some beyblades, because we all love beyblades, if beyblade is involved we'll be there! (Except me, they can do it without me.) anyway don't worry, I check in, in just about EVERY SINGLE SUB-FORUM. One way of another, you'll run into me.
In one way that sounds cool but in every sub-forum you'll be there...That sounds more creepy to me than dedicated but it's worth the effort to grow the community we are in efficiently and helping those in confusion whether it be a combo or a technique. I already knew we all love beyblades and we will dedicate ourselves more and more as we go on (Or not) Hopefully by Christmas I will have B-08 from Beyblade Burst so not only can I start practicing for tournaments but to in general have a stadium since my old metal fusion one broke while moving, and even then it wasn't even BB-10 so it wasn't that much of a big deal but it hindered my bey growth in the long run, but hopefully B-08 will replace what I lost.
(Nov. 29, 2015  7:12 PM)CodedDelta Wrote: In one way that sounds cool but in every sub-forum you'll be there...That sounds more creepy to me than dedicated but it's worth the effort to grow the community we are in efficiently and helping those in confusion whether it be a combo or a technique. I already knew we all love beyblades and we will dedicate ourselves more and more as we go on (Or not) Hopefully by Christmas I will have B-08 from Beyblade Burst so not only can I start practicing for tournaments but to in general have a stadium since my old metal fusion one broke while moving, and even then it wasn't even BB-10 so it wasn't that much of a big deal but it hindered my bey growth in the long run, but hopefully B-08 will replace what I lost.

lol

don't worry to much about the loss, who knows here you can get a new one from here or there, with all the beyblade news, I assure you that the loss will only be a faint memory.
hi and welcome to the wbo i hope you enjoy your stay.