Hello friendly Bladers!

(Jul. 19, 2009  2:50 AM)firelord767 Wrote: Thanks for the tip. Maybre i should try. Something is just compelling me from them.

You're trapped in your own nostalgia, that's what. Get over yourself. This is beyblade now.
Why are you all so obstuctive about him having trapped in nostalgia?

If he wants to use plastics, let him
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:19 AM)FelGrand Wrote: Why are you all so obstuctive about him having trapped in nostalgia?

Because coming to a site that's promoting a new series and only wanting to talk about a series that stopped being manufactured almost half a decade ago isn't going to be very productive for anyone, and I think as Bladers we owe it to encourage people to try the new Bey.
(Jul. 19, 2009  6:10 AM)Beynval Wrote: Haha... then i must have been stupid when i was 12 cause i didnt know anything about customizations... xD
Well, didnt know which part was the best and all... and sure havent heard about zombie beyblades when i was a kidxD

This is an educational environment, and that's one of the reasons why we discourage people running purely on nostalgia and not using better judgment.

If you join this site, then there's no reason for you not to know the basics, and more about beyblade in general.
Just to let you guys know, i will be trying BMF or MFB or whatever else there is to call it. Atachment over time (aka that big n word, what was it? Notlogisia?) was not the case, becouse my camp brought up a new slate of blading for me. The only Beybattle i remember before them is a very faint memory. I understand what beybrad said, and it is for the most part true. I never said that Beyblade was all luck, i just pointed out how the universe can let little Dranzer G beat a MFB, even if only once out of 200 Beybattles. Notligisticia (did i get it right?)truley has nothing to do with anything in my opinion. Its not even an oppinion. Its just repeling me. Not physically, but something is telling me not to. Not to say i would'nt give it a try, i might try to get one. Then i could print out a Dranzer, stick it to the face, and try it in combat. Were would be an issue, so if i due get it, it probably won't spin till august 8, if my dad does let me come.

Quote:Why are you all so obstuctive about him having trapped in nostalgia?

Nostalgia. Thats the word. Thx, Felgrand. The have the right to try and sway me, though. And i think i jut might get myself a MFB before this topic turns into an argument.

EDIT:
Quote:Zombies are a type of plastic customization that dominated competitive Beyblade basically since the game began. Of course, if you use a bunch of mediocre Beyblades all against each other, it's going to seem balanced. Any player that knows what they're doing, however, will destroy all of them.

And Zombie vs. Zombie? Not to be a wise guy, but wouldn't that balence out plastics? Wait wait, lets be a wise guy for a second. Bey Brad, would a zombie vs. Zombie lead to a time paradox?

Serously, if noone has ever tried to overpower a demon with its same tricks, then we'd probably all be dead. Shouldn't it work on Beyblade, too?
*bangs head on wall*

Zombie vs Zombie means jack about balance, because they're still both zombie types and zombie types dominated the plastic generation.
i didn't really like MFB when i first saw them but after getting used to them i really enjoyed them. HMS is my favorite beyblade type, but in order to be competitive you have to get MFB.
(Jul. 19, 2009  3:57 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: *bangs head on wall*

Zombie vs Zombie means jack about balance, because they're still both zombie types and zombie types dominated the plastic generation.

No, but would it be fair? I don't think you understood the question.

Btw, Thx KING!
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:30 PM)firelord767 Wrote: No, but would it be fair? I don't think you understood the question.

Btw, Thx KING!

I don't think YOU understand what everybody is trying to tell you.

Zombie types dominated the plastic generation; no other beyblade type was as viable as Zombies during that time. This isn't about what's fair or not, it's about what's balanced, and anything that dominates is a sign that it isn't balanced.
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:38 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: I don't think YOU understand what everybody is trying to tell you.

Zombie types dominated the plastic generation; no other beyblade type was as viable as Zombies during that time. This isn't about what's fair or not, it's about what's balanced, and anything that dominates is a sign that it isn't balanced.

I DO understand. But a zombie vs. a zombie? Would that be balenced even if the rest of the plastic generation wasn't?
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:52 PM)firelord767 Wrote: But a zombie vs. a zombie? Would that be balenced even if the rest of the plastic generation wasn't?

We're talking about the entire metagame, not a specific match between two zombie types.

And think about your own question yourself.
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:55 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: We're talking about the entire metagame, not a specific match between two zombie types.

We've already clarifiedd that the entire system is unbalenced. I want to know how balenced it would be zombie vs. zombie. That would prove nothing. I just want to know.
(Jul. 19, 2009  4:58 PM)firelord767 Wrote: We've already clarifiedd that the entire system is unbalenced. I want to know how balenced it would be zombie vs. zombie. That would prove nothing. I just want to know.

what do you think?
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:04 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: what do you think?

Probably one zombie would beat the other zombie. What i mean is just among the ranks of zombies, is it still unfair? Just among zombies?
(Jul. 19, 2009  5:07 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Probably one zombie would beat the other zombie. What i mean is just among the ranks of zombies, is it still unfair? Just among zombies?

No ...

What are you talking about? Confused
So there is no catch? In that case, zombies work like Metal Fusion. They are parts that made other parts obsolete. End of story.

Btw, which Metal Blade should i get?
(Jul. 19, 2009  9:14 PM)firelord767 Wrote: So there is no catch? In that case, zombies work like Metal Fusion. They are parts that made other parts obsolete. End of story.

Btw, which Metal Blade should i get?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

By the way, I am unsure I follow your logic.
(Jul. 19, 2009  9:14 PM)firelord767 Wrote: So there is no catch? In that case, zombies work like Metal Fusion. They are parts that made other parts obsolete. End of story.

No, that isn't it at all. For one thing, Metal Fight is a new series and isn't designed to compete directly with Plastic Beyblades. For another thing, Zombies made all other types of Beyblades completely useless in the competitive scene, whereas Attack, Defense, and Stamina are all viable competitive choices in MFB.

I am trying to be polite to you, so please stop acting so arrogant when many of us here have been playing Beyblade for seven years.
I'm not being arrogant. I'm just trying to understand. What i mean is-
Plastic vs.Plastic- Fair game
Plastic vs. Plastic Zombie- Zombie owns
Zombie vs. Zombie- fair game
Zombie vs. BMF- BMF owns
BMF vs. BMF- Fair game.

This is what i think in a nutshell. If there is something wrong with that, please comply. No arrogence intended.

Btw, thx for the link, Kai-v and thx for writing it, Bey Brad.
All Zombies are plastics ...

In a competitive Plastic Beyblade tournament, any player who wants to win will use a Zombie. A game is considered unbalanced if all of the competitive components are all the same. If we isolate MFB, we see that there are many types of competitive Beyblades. In Plastic, there is pretty much just Zombies.
(Jul. 19, 2009  9:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: All Zombies are plastics ...

In a competitive Plastic Beyblade tournament, any player who wants to win will use a Zombie. A game is considered unbalanced if all of the competitive components are all the same. If we isolate MFB, we see that there are many types of competitive Beyblades. In Plastic, there is pretty much just Zombies.

Slow down. I do understand everything that your saying on the surface. Yes, when Metal Fusion is isolated we have 3 good genres. Isolate plastic, and we have zombies and average joes. I'm just trying to look at Beyblade as a whole. Once again, i'm not looking for an arguement. I'm just trying to understand.
(Jul. 19, 2009  9:34 PM)firelord767 Wrote: Slow down. I do understand everything that your saying on the surface. Yes, when Metal Fusion is isolated we have 3 good genres. Isolate plastic, and we have zombies and average joes. I'm just trying to look at Beyblade as a whole.

Except nobody actually plays this way. We are talking about Plastic Format, which is incredibly unbalanced towards Zombies. In Open, there's no reason to use Plastic, anyway.
Now that i can understand. I'm still just trying to make sense of all this.