Hello fellow beyblade enthusiasts!

Just got back into beyblade after quitting way back at the end of bladebreakers run and I love where this has evolved. The burst battles make for awesome dramatic finishes and supplies attack types with a true purpose. My 1st god layer blade purchased was legend spriggan and I've been running LS 7 meteor extreme. It's so fun to watch in action and a much more difficult bey to control but he's totally worth it. I'm excited to be a part of this great community. Looking forward to more exciting releases and battles but most of all, some awesome combos! Happy battles everyone
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, Gomeng23!
(Sep. 28, 2017  9:08 AM)Gomeng23 Wrote: Just got back into beyblade after quitting way back at the end of bladebreakers run and I love where this has evolved. The burst battles make for awesome dramatic finishes and supplies attack types with a true purpose. My 1st god layer blade purchased was legend spriggan and I've been running LS 7 meteor extreme. It's so fun to watch in action and a much more difficult bey to control but he's totally worth it. I'm excited to be a part of this great community. Looking forward to more exciting releases and battles but most of all, some awesome combos! Happy battles everyone

Man welcome back, u have missed quite a bit. But yh the burst system is fun for battles and stuff. Good luck.
Hey Gomeng23! Welcome! be sure to read our community rules

https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-Community-Rules