Hello everyone! from a university student

Hi everyone, I've been lurking on the WBO since June 2011 but never bothered to register until now. I've been beyblading since I was 10, my favorite plastic combo was

Auto Change Balancer (AR)
10 Heavy (WD)
Semi-Flat (BB) However the spingear was broken but held in by the screw, making the AR "free spinning". I used to beat my friend's stock bistool all the time.

After everyone around me quit beyblade, I moved onto Yugioh!, and wrestling, and picked up the guitar. I remember getting HMS Wolborg for $3 at ToysRus but I thought HMS didn't have the "excitement" of plastics, I might sell it on here if I get a decent offer.

My first MFB was Storm Pegasus and I thought he sucked, but RF is now my favorite attack tip. I have mostly Hasbro Beys but recently got a Death Quetz and Phantom, actually I have around 30 beys and I'm only missing Blitz, VariAres, Duo for top tier MWs, I have most of the tips and tracks except TH170 and LRF. My favorite combo is still LLD90F, which I won my first match against Basalt 100WD during the WBO tournament of August (or July?) 2011.

I can do testing after I go home and bring all my beys back to college with me, and after I order a BB-32. My life currently revolves around beyblades, mixed martial arts/kickboxing, and typical college life stuff. Also, I'm 19 and a Saggitario but I hate all Saggitario related beys. And I don't watch the Anime.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I usually browse here everyday and might post more often once I bring all my stuff back to college Smile
Welcome to WBO!
Be sure to read the rules, and i hope you enjoy posting as much as i have!
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to see another college age person up here. Im 23. Check out BUild me a Combo #2 for combo help. If you need anything feel free to PM me. Im always up here. Also check out the WBO Facebook page
WWW.facebook.com/WorldBeybladeOrganization
Welocme to the WBO! XD
Nice to have you registered and contributing!

There's a tournament coming up in NYC that you might think about attending to meet some local bladers (NY state is big, so local might be a stretch...): http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-York...this-later

We'd love to have you there if you can make it!