Hello everyone

Hi my name is Marc im from Ballarat Australia I used to play with the original beyblades and im now starting to get into burst with a few housemates if there's anyone in Ballarat or Melbourne that wants to meet up or any tournaments going on pm me.
Welcome! Smile I hope you'll have fun here!

Here's the Australia forum for you to check out tournaments and more.

Best of wishes. Smile
Hey Marc, check this thread right here if you want to get into burst Competitively: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to...ed-6-27-16
Welcome to the WBO Smile
You free this week/end sometime? Over in the BeyLunch topic of the Australia forum, we've been lazily musing over a meet this week. I sometimes pass through Melbourne and I'm here until, maybe, next Monday. So... Now's your chance. Jump over to that topic and introduce yourself because many of the Aussie bladers only respond when they get email alerts from that topic specifically.

We usually meet and play and eat, in any order. Not normally enough peeps for a full tournament. It's just fun times. If you're a plastics dude than you're likely in our age group too.
thanks for the warm welcome everyone ill be sure to check out the mentioned threads
Welcome to the WBO, banefire Smile. I am from Sydney myself, however as Beylon said, you should check out that thread.

Melbourne used to be the hot spot for Beyblade in Australia (with Sydney very close behind it) back when Beyblade was at it's peak during the Metal Fusion saga.

If you stick around long enough I'm sure you will get to experience a tournament with the release of Beyblade burst to Australia.
Hello, lovely guys, I wanna say welcome to all of you and would like to say I am also a new member in this forum. I have chosen this forum for increasing my friend list. I hope I will enjoy my stay.