Hello all! New user

My name is Gala and I am from Alaska, USA.
On my constant search for new websites, driven by boredom and lack of human contact, I stumbled upon this fun looking website for the fans of Beyblade.
I have been a fan of Beyblade for a few months now, and feeling a bit lonely since my friends believe they are "Too old" for Beyblade. (Which, in my opinion, is a total lie. You can never be too old for Beyblade! Grin)
I am still pretty new to all this, but I am doing a lot of research and learning new things each day. The Wiki helps a lot and so do the forums, so that's nice.
I'm looking forward to meeting you all! If you have any questions you can just ask away, I don't have a life outside of the internet so I have a lot of free time hahahaha /sobs into pile of Pokemon plushies/
Well, that's my introduction. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day Smile
Welcome to the WBO,

If you have any specific questions about this organization, that would go here.

If you have any questions about the game in general, that would go here too. But be sure to read the first post, before posting anything though.

If you'd like to know how to make a good post and not get warned while doing so, be sure to read this thread!

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions, or in need of a new avatar or signature! Once again, welcome!
Thanks, Midnight! I'll make sure to read the threads you linked me Smile
Your username gives me flashbacks ... the pain ...

Anyways, welcome to the site! And yep, you are definitely never too old for beyblade!
Wow! First member I've known from Alaska, cool!
Anyway, one is definitely never too old for beyblade.

So welcome! Make sure to read the rules and have fun!
Thanks, Tri! And yes, much pain ;_; seriously like they are everywhere in my house whERE DO THEY COME FROM
Thanks, Dual! I'll make sure to read them!
welcome to WBO!! if you don't know something.... Feel free to ask me!!!!!!Joyful_2
Thanks, muix! I'll make sure to ask if I have any questions! Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Have FUN!
Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you! read this as well
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Begi...to-the-WBO
and this
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-To-M...to-the-WBO
HI!

I'm new, I found this link from searching on google. I'd love to know if there are any local completitions or local get togethers for beybladers to practice and get to know each other.

I live in the Boston MA area..

PS If anyone from Autism associations have groups on this page I would love to be included. THANKS!!
(Mar. 16, 2014  4:01 PM)sirfinn Wrote: HI!

I'm new, I found this link from searching on google. I'd love to know if there are any local completitions or local get togethers for beybladers to practice and get to know each other.

I live in the Boston MA area..

PS If anyone from Autism associations have groups on this page I would love to be included. THANKS!!
you should make your own intro thread SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
WOW, awesome an alaskan blader, I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about beyblade, pokemon or yu-gi-oh, or any of the other stuff that usually goes with that LOL Grin. And read the rules have fun Grin
Thanks ryukiba! I'll make sure to read them Smile
Hello sirfin! Hm, if I am not mistaken I think you can go on the Beymap to see if there are any competitions in your area! Or like TheLibraKing said, you could make your own thread! Joyful_3
Thanks NHL penguins! I appreciate it!