Hello all.

Hello everyone who reads this, my name's Jonathon, otherwise known as TriumphantLight.

i never really was into beyblade when i heard about it, but i was aware of what it was while it was around.
i heard of beyblade burst, and after a good while of not having a new beyblade series, i got curious and did some digging.

typically, i play Yu-Gi-Oh, but it really burnt out on me, so i needed something different, with just as much depth to its mechanics as yugioh did, that's how i re-discovered beyblade.
now that ive done a fair share of digging i can say, this game gets pretty deep.
finding the right parts for the right situations and so forth takes knowledge commonly gained with trial and error, as well as luck, and i really enjoy that about beyblade, i guess you could say i see it in a new...

....Light? :3

anyway, this new found knowledge gave me respect for the game i didnt have before.

im still new at beyblade, i dont even have any beys yet, but i ordered a few and a bulk part lot to get some experiments going, to see what works with the main bey i've chosen for myself,
Blitz Striker

anyway, thats me.

oh, and im 20. not sad at all about it. Stupid
woah hey Jonathan, welcome to wbo

Burst is different from the other series, as they, well, burst. It's a good time to join, as Hasbro Beys are coming. I would recommend getting into that (or Plastics) as it is the newer series.

Burst won't have to be so trial-and-error with this thread here to help ;D

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to PM me Smile
Welcome to the WBO Smile Beyblade totally opens up once you start to learn the depth of its mechanics. Thankfully, this site is full of information! Check out the Winning Combos thread especially, there is always interesting stuff in there.
Welcome to the WBO! You'll find this is a very fun little community to follow!

Being 20 isn't an issue at all. Some of us *cough* are older Joyful_3
Welcome! I am new too and I am 30... ("x_x)
thanks for the warm welcome both of you.
thats an interesting surprise..
I am 27, and have been around (with some hiatuses) since I was 14. There are a ton of members and tournament participants in their 20's here, so don't worry about it Smile

When I was 15–16 and ran a different Beyblade website called Off the Chain, I remember organizing a petition to Hasbro to open Beyblade tournaments to players of all ages. Of course, in the end it didn't matter much since hardly any tournaments happened. But I think bladers of all ages want to play against all kinds of opponents. And we see in the tournament results that age is not really a huge factor in a player's success.
i understand that, i probably shouldnt have even mentioned it.

oh, update. some of my metal fusion beyblade stuff came in.

....and one of them put a metal shard in my finger XD
off to a great stard Grin

(Sep. 22, 2016  12:52 AM)TriumphantLight Wrote: i understand that, i probably shouldnt have even mentioned it.

oh, update. some of my metal fusion beyblade stuff came in.

....and one of them put a metal shard in my finger XD
off to a great start Grin