Hello WBO

Greetings and Happy New Year everyone,

I've been helping Golden Roze Scans with the editing stages of both the Zero G and Burst manga. Given that much conversation about the projects happens here, I decided I'd join the forum so I could share and offer my updates Smile

I'm a graphic designer and animator from Southern California with a longtime penchant for shonen manga and anime. I was enjoying reading Zero G and really looking forward to the rest of Burst. I decided the best way to ensure that they keep coming out was to grab my wacom pen and volunteer to pick up any work waiting in the queue. I've also let amtt know that I'm on board to help bring the rest of MFB into English, when we eventually get there.

Nice to meet you Smile
Oh goody another Californian blader, oh the joy in my heart is that of a silent library
Hi Cat! Thanks for your hard work and welcome Smile
Oh cool! Glad to see an "Official" finally joining our ranks! Welcome to the WBO!
(Dec. 30, 2015  6:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hi Cat! Thanks for your hard work and welcome Smile

I'm happy to do it Stupid I needed a new hobby that is less messy/expensive/hazardous than my other hobbies, and I find the minutiae of the job quite relaxing at the end of a long day. Also, I love the Beyblade universe for the same reasons I loved the 1920's boys books I used to collect. Not the type of writing that's going to win a Pulitzer Prize for Fiction... but lighthearted, digestible, happy and harmless fun.
hi and welcome to the wbo were so glad to have you