Hello! Nice to meet you all!

Hi! Im Need-the-Speed! Eee
This is my first day on WBO! So excited!
I live in British Columbia, Canada. Im 16, and have loved beyblade for most of my life! I get really into the series during the metal fight era. I have quite a few from that series. I recently found out about the new burst series and am very excited for it to reach Canada! I do not have any beys from the burst series yet but am looking into getting some ASAP. If anyone know if they sell any at Crystal Mall near metro town that would be greatly appreciated!

If anyone is interested in helping me to start tournaments in BC, please let me know and tell as many people as you can! Also im pretty new to the rules of starting a tournament, so if you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Joyful_3

Great to be here,
Need-the- Speed
Welcome bro!!! You have to order burst from japan. Or from people who have already imported them from japan. Check ebay, amazon or our marketplace forum for tips. Also, register on the map (top of screen) to find bladers in your area. There are a lot of bladers in Toronto, but not sure about BC
Welcome.
Ah, so lucky. Beyblade tournaments are big in maple syrup land.
Yeah, I want to move there. Beyblade, nicer people and a better government than the US
Yea, its pretty nice in Canada, other than the fact that tournaments are mostly in Toronto. ;(
welcome to the WBO. make sure to read the rules that kai -v sent to stay out of trouble Wink.
and have fun while your here
hello need-the-seed
COLORADO Y U NO BLADERs?!?!? Lucky you in the land of taking your pet beaver For a walk. Sometimes I wished I lived in Canada. Or at least back in Virginia. It seems I moved from the best place in the U.S. To the worst. But yea I'm trying to start a tourney too. Ask Kai V to send you a link to the rule books.
i also got into it in mfb, so its the OG to me too. Besides that, welcome to the WBO
Heh, thanks everyone! You are all so nice!
Yea I guess its very big in toronto, aparrently? Its great to know its still popular! But I live on the other side of Canada so yea... Total bummer! I really hope I can find people in BC who still play. Most people here have been inactive for a while.