Hello I'm new here

Hello I'm a new member to the WBBO. I like basketball with my favorite player being Kobe Bryant, I like anime with my favorite anime being Death Note and my favorite anime character being Light Yagami followed by Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Levi Ackerman, and Krillin to create my top 5. I also like video games with my top 5 favorite games being Smite, Halo, Pokemon, Quake II, and Call of Duty. Though the main thing for me is beyblade with me creating my own 3d printed beyblade named Grim Shinigami containing the parts over and Jolt' with the bey being a right spinning attack type.
(Aug. 08, 2022  3:09 AM)kͥirͣaͫ Wrote: Hello I'm a new member to the WBBO. I like basketball with my favorite player being Kobe Bryant, I like anime with my favorite anime being Death Note and my favorite anime character being Light Yagami followed by Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Levi Ackerman, and Krillin to create my top 5. I also like video games with my top 5 favorite games being Smite, Halo, Pokemon, Quake II, and Call of Duty. Though the main thing for me is beyblade with me creating my own 3d printed beyblade named Grim Shinigami containing the parts over and Jolt' with the bey being a right spinning attack type.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the community 😎
i hope you enjoy the community too, it is really a good place
Hi! Welcome to the WBO! this place is a nice one so I hope you enjoy your stay
May I recommend getting rage longninus as your bey. It's a left spinning attack type with good life after death. In the anime it is owned by Lui Shirosagi

It will be a good opponent for your bey