Hello. I'm New.

Hello I'm new here.

I hope to join the community.

I've bladed since metal fury. And I hope to enjoy burst as well. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to the WBO DARTHJARJAR!
Technically you are already part of the community hahah. But from this moment on, how you contribute and really become a major part of this community is up to you. There are many ways that you can help.

If you ever need anything, send me a private message and I will reply as soon as possible.
Hello, I am Shadow wolf. I also started blading around metal fury. I am new to the site, and i am wondering how to enter any beyblade tournaments in Pittsburgh PA.
(Jan. 17, 2017  5:17 AM)shadow wolf 5 Wrote: Hello, I am Shadow wolf.  I also started blading around metal fury. I am new to the site, and i am wondering how to enter any beyblade tournaments in Pittsburgh PA.

Hello, but this is someone else's introduction topic. You should create your own. To enter tournaments, there just needs to be one that you can attend, and all of our events are fan-run. Gather a few people in your area, as little as four to begin with, and then you can propose a tournament.