Hello I am new!

Hello! I have been into beyblade for a while and I really liked beyblade! one reason why I am even here is to learn more about beyblade. You probably wont see me post anything around now since I am still a noob. I am looking forward to the new Beyblade Burst and learning new things
Thanks and hi I'm a new guy here and there are many new things for me to know and thanks for your introduction to meTongue_out_wink✌✌☺️☺️
<To many new people
<Cannot keep up with you all!

Anyway, welcome aboard the WBO and enjoy your stay here!
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy the site and have FUN!Grin Make sure to read and follow the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
hi i am a new member and i would like to know how to get in a battle can someone pls tell me

Kevin johnson
(May. 30, 2015  11:16 PM)Illuminatipair2 Wrote: hi i am a new member and i would like to know how to get in a battle can someone pls tell me

Kevin johnson
You should really post that in the "Questions about the WBO" thread, but to answer your question, there are tournaments around the world, and might be in your area. Just get off your couch and go outside, because thats the only way to battle. Also, there are threads with hosts to get people to be in tournament in your area. Hope this helps! You can also create tournaments if there aren't any near you. If you have any of these questions, PM KAI-V, she's an admin in this site

BTW, Welcome PieAHM4545, we all were noobs back in the beginning, and you can learn a lot from one tournament if you join one.
(May. 31, 2015  1:58 AM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 30, 2015  11:16 PM)Illuminatipair2 Wrote: hi i am a new member and i would like to know how to get in a battle can someone pls tell me

Kevin johnson
You should really post that in the "Questions about the WBO" thread, but to answer your question, there are tournaments around the world, and might be in your area. Just get off your couch and go outside, because thats the only way to battle. Also, there are threads with hosts to get people to be in tournament in your area. Hope this helps! You can also create tournaments if there aren't any near you. If you have any of these questions, PM KAI-V, she's an admin in this site

BTW, Welcome PieAHM4545, we all were noobs back in the beginning, and you can learn a lot from one tournament if you join one.
I dont have that much beyblades so I am not ready for a tournament :\
(Jul. 23, 2015  12:26 AM)PieAHM4545 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2015  1:58 AM)Pokemo Wrote:

Kevin johnson

I dont have that much beyblades so I am not ready for a tournament :\

How many do you have. One is enough of your okay with being beaten. But then again there is always the factor of luck. I would always take a chance for a tourney. If you do go to one pay attention to the way your opponents launch and the beyblades they use. It's very important.