Hello Everybody !!!

Hello Everyone,
My Name Is Rahul Singhania. I am 17 Years Old And I am from New Delhi,India.
In My Childhood I played a lot with Beyblade First Generations Beys i.e Plastic Gen (But lost them With Time ).Also Right now I am watching Beyblade Metal Fury ( As I missed a lot in Metal Saga in between for some time because of Studies And Personal Works) So I hope to watch And Complete all the seasons of Metal Saga. Also Now I wanna Start off my Collection again With Beyblade Plastic Gen/HMS And Following Metal Saga !!! Smile

I am also very much excited for Third Generation of Beyblade i.e Beyblade Burst !!! I really liked the Blooming Colours Of The Third Gen Beys Smile !!!!! But also I want To Learn About Beyblades and I wanna do it Step by Step Smile

Well From the Starting I have liked Beyblades a Lot !!!!! I loved it so much that every time when we used to get a Project in School and we always had to choose a topic First And get it secured so I always Used to Secure the Topic Beyblades for myself ( The Topic used to be like a part of Beyblade World for Example Beyblade First generation Or Beyblades Metal Fusion And Their Respective Beyblades etc.)

Well Right now I am working on Project which I got for the Holidays and the Submission Date is in First Week Of Februray. I have Selected the Topic 'World Beyblade Organisation'. In This Project I am Gonna Write About WBO And how it functions, Its Forums, Its Founder And The Staff Who Manages The Whole WBO Community And The Beywiki ( Well Thanks so much To All Who Created and edits the Beywiki Its Helps Me a lot whenever i need information about Beyblades Smile ).

So I am gonna need a lot Of content. As I am going to write about 100 to 150 Pages.

I've always wanted to meet Beybrad Since I have been Following this Forum And wanted to Shake Hands with Him And maybe a Beyblade Match Too with him. !!!! (Used to follow the forums a lot without Being a Registered User)

Well I am Looking to Forward to talk to Everyone and Learn a Lot About Beyblades Here Smile It Would Be a nice Opportunity to Learn about Beyblades With You All.Not to Forget Also Play With Beyblades Smile

Long Live WBO,Long Live Beyblades,Long Live Beybladers !!!

Wishing You Guys A Happy New Year 2016 !!!
Cheers !!
Burst.
Hello @[Burst]
Welcome to WBO.
I am also from New Delhi, India. You are making a report of WBO for project well if you need any sort of help just Private Message(PM) me and I will reply as soon as I can. And read the PM from Kai-V thoroughly. There are many bladers here who love the plastic gen. And they could help you!!!
Looks like you guys can have a beyblade event soon..

There are many guys from Delhi visiting the WBO nowadays
(Jan. 01, 2016  8:53 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: Hello @[Burst]
Welcome to WBO.
I am also from New Delhi, India. You are making a report of WBO for project well if you need any sort of help just Private Message(PM) me and I will reply as soon as I can. And read the PM from Kai-V thoroughly. There are many bladers here who love the plastic gen. And they could help you!!!
Well We can surely discuss about Tournament soon !! Well Looking to forward to talk to Bladers who Love Plastic Gen and learn a lot from them.
Thanks Grin

@ Ashton Pinto Sir :- Thanks Sir.
Cheers !!!
Hey there I know you like beyblade, we like beyblade too m8
hi and welcome to the wbo
welcome to the WBO! woah 100-150 page report??? XD the longest report ive ever written was 3 pages long

hope you get to meet beybrad someday!
(Jan. 01, 2016  10:44 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: hi and welcome to the wbo
Thanks Mate.
(Jan. 02, 2016  2:34 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: welcome to the WBO! woah 100-150 page report??? XD the longest report ive ever written was 3 pages long

hope you get to meet beybrad someday!
Hey Raiyan,
Yes The Project is Of 100 Marks Value.So thats why I am going to define each and everything in depth.
As I am also going to define Beywiki in that.It will only take about 30 to 40 pages.
And also yes hope to meet BeyBrad someday Smile
Cheers !!!!!
Burst.