Hello Bladrz!

Hi,

Recently joined WBO. I am a plastic and HMS collector. I also sell items via Ebay from time to time. Please feel free to check out my Ebay selling page!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/switchbladr/m....ipg=&_from=

I am also a designer, who creates sticker sheets for original plastics/HMS, as well as make custom ones to really personalise your blades! I am yet to find a printing company that will do the die-cuts but will post about this once fully set up.
I am a graphic designer! Youre doing it just as a hobby, or it is your work? Smile

By the way, check your prices again. Some of them are overpriced and some of them are underpriced. Smile
Nice, I'm currently doing the beyblade stuff as my hobby.

And which ones do you feel are overpriced and underpriced? Please do let me know Smile
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-Drige...SwGtRX0ep5

This one is underpriced. Price is 26£ for 6 Beyblades. Thats 4,3£ for a piece. All of them has different value, so I would not sell them in bundle, but thats your choice. Price for the whole bundle should be around 36£, but trust me, its a low probability someone will buy a bundle. People who want to buy old Beyblades are mostly collectors, that means they will have already most of them and they are trying to get like last 1 or 2. So selling them separate would be more effective.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblade-Uriel...Swxg5X01zL

About this one, price 50£ would be for fair, but not in this case, because you already unboxed it/used it. Now the price is about 40£ if its in very good condition, otherwise around 35£.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you ever need help again, just tell me Smile
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Can't wait to get some stickers!
Haha I think the bundle set was fair as the condition / stickers varied a little. Funny enough though it got sold yesterday! When someone buys a bundle you naturally add a little discount.

As for the Uriel 2, I think £50 is fair regardless of it being unboxed. A new Uriel 2 in a box sells for double that amount (£100 or more!). This one is in mint condition and the tip is perfect too. I would've sold it more than £50 if it wasn't for a piece broken on the AR. I think Uriel 2 is a pretty rare blade, and it's really good looking. It's just a shame not many people know too much about this bey or really care for it as much. I have about 4x Uriels 1 which won't sell because nobody seems to be interested in that bey regardless of how much I sell it for. I'm probably going to be giving some of them away for free or in job lots. I was considering selling Uriel 2 for £40, but after eBay fees, PayPal fees and delivery, I wouldn't gain much.

And yes I haven't forgotten you Daman!
I've been first gathering stickers of other beys I sometimes buy or get hold of so I have a personal high res scan. Will keep you updated!
(Oct. 06, 2016  8:31 AM)SwitchBladr Wrote: Haha I think the bundle set was fair as the condition / stickers varied a little. Funny enough though it got sold yesterday! When someone buys a bundle you naturally add a little discount.

As for the Uriel 2, I think £50 is fair regardless of it being unboxed. A new Uriel 2 in a box sells for double that amount (£100 or more!). This one is in mint condition and the tip is perfect too. I would've sold it more than £50 if it wasn't for a piece broken on the AR. I think Uriel 2 is a pretty rare blade, and it's really good looking. It's just a shame not many people know too much about this bey or really care for it as much. I have about 4x Uriels 1 which won't sell because nobody seems to be interested in that bey regardless of how much I sell it for. I'm probably going to be giving some of them away for free or in job lots. I was considering selling Uriel 2 for £40, but after eBay fees, PayPal fees and delivery, I wouldn't gain much.

And yes I haven't forgotten you Daman!
I've been first gathering stickers of other beys I sometimes buy or get hold of so I have a personal high res scan. Will keep you updated!

I want a free one! I will pay the delivery Grin
Where are you based? Hah I was going to give it away with purchase of another bey Grin
(Oct. 06, 2016  10:16 AM)SwitchBladr Wrote: Where are you based? Hah I was going to give it away with purchase of another bey Grin

Central Europe. I know, but I am your good friend, right, right? Grin
(Oct. 06, 2016  8:31 AM)SwitchBladr Wrote: And yes I haven't forgotten you Daman!

Thanks a bunch! That's awesome to hear!
Haha buy something and we can be best of friends Tongue_out
I think delivery to Europe costs about 5-10 euros via Ebay
Hey there. Welcome to WBO.

Umm intresting. I will surely take a look at your store.

Would it possible to make some stickers for me beyhaha

Anyways do read rules and enjoy your stay here
Sorry for the lateness - possibly but depends!