Hello, Beywarriors, let's be Beyfriends!

Hey guys! My name is Matt, and I used to love beyblade when I was younger. Some time ago, I started using Netflix, and since all the episodes are available over there, I've been clawing my way back, watching the first saga all over again and getting all those bey-feelings back! I also started watching the new cartoons (A BLADER'S TRUE FORCE COMES FROM HIS SPIRIT, GINGKA, NEVER FORGET!!!), and I'm actually really psyched for Burst!
So yeah! I guess I'm spending money on beyblades again, which made me turn to this forum and all the awesome information you guys have around Smile

That's it! Hoping to stick around for a while, and if anyone from Brazil feels like beybattling, hit me up!
LET IT RIIIIIIP
(I'm too old to be screaming let it rip now)
welcome to wbo
Welcome to the WBO!!! Glad to see burst is bringing a lot of people back into the world of beyblade. Sign up on the map (top of screen) to find other bladers in your area. I and others have done a bunch of tests and posted them in the Burst Customizations section, check those out if you would like recommendations on the ones to buy or whatever. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions
PS: You are never too old to scream let it rip (though I prefer 3.. 2.. 1.. GO SHOOOOT!!! haha)