Hello BeyWorld!

Hello Comunity
Greetings to all Bladers out there.
Im Sondeluz, spanish blader. I´ve been like 10 years disconnected from this... Art?
I spent very good days in my childhood constructing/battling/collecting mostly fake Beys with my friends, but when highschool came all of that just dissapeared.
Now time has passed, and now that I dont give a carp about society I just focus on my fervours that are One Piece/Beyblade, Gaming, Music, Reading and enjoy life Joyful_2 .
So thats all, excuse my english because in Spain education is kinda "peasant" level Unhappy.
Nice, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization. How popular was Beyblade in Spain?

Do you also know about Beyblade Burst, the latest generation?
(Nov. 14, 2016  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Nice, welcome to the World Beyblade Organization. How popular was Beyblade in Spain?

Do you also know about Beyblade Burst, the latest generation?
As all things here it started very slow: 2002 was when the first beys started selling here (My first bey ever was Galzzly), but they were so expensive and hard to find.
The real deal came when the little asian stores brought the fakes, they became quite popular and expanded in to all those "hardware stores" in and out the villages.
About Burst... this past month i devoured all youtube videos (OsvarutoBeyz ,JoJo, BeybladeGeeks, Kevo, Zyeyo, etc) xDD from HMS to burst i think im all set up now Smile .
Of course when i learned about Burst anime and found HnY fansub i saw them all (waiting for ch 30, they are so slow releasing them Unhappy ).
And now im waiting my first bey 10 years later, i bought Xeno Xcalibur mainly because of that launcher, to have a good start (got it for 16€).
Sixteen euros shipped is quite reasonable. The Sword Launcher is also one of the most powerful launchers, so it is a good purchase in that perspective, but the first Xcalibur, Xcalibur Force Xtreme, is definitely the more valuable of the two. It is almost top-tier out of the box.
I saw a couple of videos of those two battling a few days ago so now I know xD.
1 layer burst beys are quit ugly so Xeno earned my heart Smile . Next one will be Odin if I can, then Horusood and Deathscyther, neew or old ones thats yet to decide.
Anyway, thanks for the quick response and for make me feel like i belong to a community.
Odin is currently banned in our regular Burst tournaments, but for sure it is quite good hah. If you can though, focus more on Deathscyther or Dark Deathscyther.

There are no Basic Beys in Burst whose designs you like hahah? For instance, Yeager Yggdrasil is almost litterally like Yggdrasil anyway, there is not much change.

Yo no problem, you sound like you will be a great Member of this community and it is always awesome to get people from the more 'obscure' regions of the world, from which we do not have a large userbase. If you have any questions, worries, things to report, etc. never hesitate to send me a private message; I usually reply very soon after, as soon as I can.
My beloved Daina it is then xD, thanks for the advise.
PD: I forgot Zillion Zeus, it earned my heart too xD
Hi all Bladers out there. I am new in this forum..I am blogger and it's really interesting with you guys.
(Dec. 02, 2016  2:40 PM)Luna3 Wrote: Hi all Bladers out there. I am new in this forum..I am blogger and it's really interesting with you guys.

You should create your own introduction topic, that way you will get more attention instead of trying to grab attention away from someone else.