Hello All The Way From Hong Kong!

Hello, everyone! lease excuse me for not introducing myself earlier. My name is The Blader 6. I love Beyblading a lot. This started four years ago when I was visiting my grandpa in China. At my grandpa's house, I was allowed to watch TV. So I happened to stumble across a Chinese version of Beyblade. I LOVED it. The next day, I found a toy shop that sold beys. So I convinced my dad to buy me one. That was how my unofficial Beyblading career began. A few months later, I went back to America, desperate to find out where they sold beys. Unfortunately, I Beyblade was even called in America. But then, a year later, while searching Netflix for what to watch, I found a picture that had a Beyblade and said, "Beyblade: Metal Fusion" next to it. I was overjoyed. I kept on watching Beyblade, but I had never even thought there were other series. So, up to now, I'm still on Beyblade: Metal Fusion, and I feel good about that!
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, The Blader 6!
You come from HK too?If yes, do you still live in HK?
(Aug. 16, 2017  12:13 PM)Dragon Slayer Wrote: You come from HK too?If yes, do you still live in HK?

Yes, I am in HK now. In Lei Tung.
Oh. But you're in secondary im in primary. big gap.