Hello!

Hey I'm Anthony from So Cal! New to the scene. I bought a blade in Japan a year ago and looking to participate in some tournaments, have some fun and meet cool competitive people. Enjoy your day and see you around!!
Hello. a_merc Welcome to the WBO, what part of Cali do you live in?
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:39 AM)a_merc Wrote: Hey I'm Anthony from So Cal! New to the scene. I bought a blade in Japan a year ago and looking to participate in some tournaments, have some fun and meet cool competitive people. Enjoy your day and see you around!!

Welcome to the WBO! There’s a tournament scene in CA! Maybe you should go to one!

Also, nice profile picture! Is that Snorlax?
I'm in San Diego, I see a lot of LA tournaments and I don't mind visiting up. Still getting to know the rules and honestly don't know much about which blades are best or even banned, but I'll learn in time!

And ya it's Snorlax, he's my spirit animal lol
Hello! Welcome to the WBO! Nice Snorlax you have there!
Hi, welcome to the WBO.
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:56 AM)a_merc Wrote: I'm in San Diego, I see a lot of LA tournaments and I don't mind visiting up. Still getting to know the rules and honestly don't know much about which blades are best or even banned, but I'll learn in time!

And ya it's Snorlax, he's my spirit animal lol

I’m moving to San Diego next weekend, maybe we could do a tournament! What part of SD do you live in!
(Jul. 11, 2019  2:39 AM)a_merc Wrote: Hey I'm Anthony from So Cal! New to the scene. I bought a blade in Japan a year ago and looking to participate in some tournaments, have some fun and meet cool competitive people. Enjoy your day and see you around!!

Welcome a_merc ! Welcome to the WBO. Btw nice Snorlax
I've been a blog writer for a few years. And now I'm a manager at one of the best writing company. There is a pleasure to receive good feedback from happy students and to know that our team can help in their too stressful study life. I'm a writer by day and a reader by night. So my life is full of the word's magic.