Hello

Hello I'm new to this whole forum thing but my friend used to go on reddit so I have some experience with it uh I played with beyblades from about third to seventh grade and sorta took a break from it I've been exposed to some bladers on YouTube people like bbg or unicorno and have never gone to any official stuff for beyblade me and my friends would play at lunch and bet our lunch money on which one would win and I know "das baed yu shudent do dat" well we were kids who were bored what are ya gonna do I only went on this site once and it was for the 2014 anime north tournament which I never went and after hear about burst instantly got the newest one (which is xcalibur) and a grip an beylogger made a Takara beyblade account and am waiting for my package so yep dats about it uh I hope to get along with everyone but i might not because of opposing opinions but whatever I'm here to bad
Hahah quite a post. Welcome here, and I really hope we can see you at this year's Anime North tournament at least. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments about the site or about Beyblade, I always try to reply very quickly.
Thanks I don't know if I will make it but I do I will be using an xcalibur force xtreme so hope to be there to
Ah yo do not reveal your combination before a tournament, everyone will know what to use to counter it when they face you hah. Good luck though.
Hey Dratini!

I am happy you are back to Beyblade! Smile And good choice of Beyblade! Grin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!
(Feb. 03, 2016  3:37 AM)Dratini1234 Wrote: Thanks I don't know if I will make it but I do I hope to be there to

I did not mean to repost that
Welcome Smile Xcalibur's a great Bey! Hope to see you at Anime North, too.
Thanks hope to be there

Oh before I do go because I have some stuff to finish for school how do I get those things that look like face bolts I saw them on your profile picture and wanted to know how to get them
You can get them for doing various things for the community like writing articles or posting a lot of combo tests, by winning contests and events, by battling in WBO tournaments, and donating. Smile