Hello

Hi,
I call myself enjyu and im amv maker at beyuk Tongue_out
I hope to get along with you all Smile
Welcome to the WBO!!! Be sure to sign up on the map (top of screen) to find bladers and events in your area! You have come to the right place for the latest news, strategies and events for Beyblade. Check out the new series, Beyblade Burst!!! It's awesome!!! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions
Hey Enjyu!

Wait... BeyUK? As in the BeyUK that website's closed (pretty sure it did)? Wow! Well, welcome to the WBO!

I'm Hato, and if you have any questions, please PM me! Smile
(Sep. 14, 2015  8:20 PM)Hato Wrote: Hey Enjyu!

Wait... BeyUK? As in the BeyUK that website's closed (pretty sure it did)? Wow! Well, welcome to the WBO!

I'm Hato, and if you have any questions, please PM me! Smile

Haha official youtube channel is still active and epic stuff will be coming Tongue_out
Welcome! Cool to hear BeyUK lives on in some spirit Smile
Welcome friend. If you have any queries feel free to PM me.
(Sep. 14, 2015  8:14 PM)Beyuk Enjyu Wrote: Hi,

Hmm, I see...I guess it's only a matter of time before Breedo and Espio make there move as well. Good to see another BeyUK icon here and welcome.
(Sep. 15, 2015  3:24 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Hmm, I see...I guess it's only a matter of time before Breedo and Espio make there move as well. Good to see another BeyUK icon here and welcome.

Breedo will be making his last amv sooner or later but before that there is pretty important project going on right now - Beyuk Fan Manga also bladera has affiliated with beyuk so you can expect stuff from him too :p
(Sep. 15, 2015  10:23 PM)Beyuk Enjyu Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2015  3:24 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Breedo will be making his last amv sooner or later but before that there is pretty important project going on right now - Beyuk Fan Manga also bladera has affiliated with beyuk so you can expect stuff from him too :p

Well I am actually involved in the project, one of the bigger players in it actually. Eh, it'll be some time before Breedo burns out on his AMVs, then again with his recent posts he's probab;y reaching that point.
Welcone