Hello

Hi i' kevnohke and i'm from BELGIUM. I love anime and i just started to watch beyblade again lol. I find it very nice that there are still beyblade fans out there.
Welcome Kevin Grin
thx man ow i forgot to say i also have some beyblades lol;
But it's really sad for me that i can't find any beyblades anymore Unhappy, because in BELGIUM beyblade is dead!!!!!
kevinohke Wrote:thx man ow i forgot to say i also have some beyblades lol;
But it's really sad for me that i can't find any beyblades anymore Unhappy, because in BELGIUM beyblade is dead!!!!!

Everywhere, Beyblade is dead. Unhappy
Welcome Kevin! Someone gave me this piece of advice when i first joined this forum, and I am giving it to you!

"Do not get into trouble with the Admins."

lols and have fun.

Beyblade may be dead everywhere, but it is still burning alive in our hearts. Smile
Z Wrote:Welcome Kevin! Someone gave me this piece of advice when i first joined this forum, and I am giving it to you!

"Do not get into trouble with the Admins.

Also: Give the admins delicious foods.
AnnieDuck Wrote:Protip: Admins like burgers

can we please go get some burgers soon

as much as i enjoy browsing beywiki with you at 5 AM, you sitting a foot away from me but never speaking a word

i want a damn burger
we will soon

and i am saying carp sometimes, example "lame"

i do too :[
Draciel MS_Holder Wrote:Man, this is hy I alway thinking about killing myself.

I'm not going to let you derail this person's introduction thread, so I'll just say this: follow the rules, think before you post, and realize that we're really not interested in seeing a new topic about your website every day.

Honestly, we've been over this so many times, just stop it. We don't want you to kill yourself, but you're getting in the way of people having discussions ... like right now.
kevinohke Wrote:lol this forum is wicked

You're going to fit in well here.
AnnieDuck Wrote:IGNORE BRAD

I AM REALLY 34

dear annieduck

you are my girlfriend and you are sitting next to me and we just had sex and i am pretty sure you are not 34

I AM REALLY 34

so how old is brad anyway
Z Wrote:

I AM REALLY 34

so how old is brad anyway

annie is 18

RUMOURS DISPELLED
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Z Wrote:Welcome Kevin! Someone gave me this piece of advice when i first joined this forum, and I am giving it to you!

"Do not get into trouble with the Admins.

Also: Give the admins delicious foods.

and give rooneyt cheetos [what im hungry]

o ya hi