[Hawaii,USA] Oahu Open Tournament

Hi, Are there any bladers on Oahu interested in participating in a BeyBlade tournament? I am trying to gauge the level of interest, we only need to have eight for the tourney to be official. So if you are interested please reply.
(Jun. 26, 2015  3:54 AM)JJ Cool Wrote: Hi, Are there any bladers on Oahu interested in participating in a BeyBlade tournament? I am trying to gauge the level of interest, we only need to have eight for the tourney to be official. So if you are interested please reply.

Hella late but I would be interested haha
Yes, I would too! If so, what part of the island? I can even bring a few friends.
(Jun. 22, 2018  10:35 AM)Aura482 Wrote: Yes, I would too! If so, what part of the island? I can even bring a few friends.
Dude this was made in 2015 😭
(Jun. 26, 2015  3:54 AM)JJ Cool Wrote: Hi, Are there any bladers on Oahu interested in participating in a BeyBlade tournament? I am trying to gauge the level of interest, we only need to have eight for the tourney to be official. So if you are interested please reply.

Hey’ great idea. I am interested and I am certain there are loads more who are interested. Not everyone is registered with WBBO. It’s a matter of posting online and getting the word out. I’m sure it will be great.