Having Some Trouble With Deciding On What to Buy.

So I’ve been getting back into Beyblade Burst, and I’ve grown very fond of Hell Salamander, so I’ve now been getting ready to buy one and, a Dead Phoenix with it to have a good combo (With my Cross frame disc to add on as well) to have a hS.0C.At combo, but I’m not it sure what sure wether to buy the regular Hell Salamander, Hell Salamander 13 Blow’, or Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding (These are only for the colorful energy layers, their other parts maybe, but mostly for the colorful energy layer, though I am leaning either towards Hell Salamander 12 Operate only for the jumping, or Hell Salamander 13 Blow’ for the clear white angelic color) so, which Salamander should I buy?
(Apr. 21, 2019  4:24 AM)StormSalamander Wrote: So I’ve been getting back into Beyblade Burst, and I’ve grown very fond of Hell Salamander, so I’ve now been getting ready to buy one and, a Dead Phoenix with it to have a good combo (With my Cross frame disc to add on as well) to have a hS.0C.At combo, but I’m not it sure what sure wether to buy the regular Hell Salamander, Hell Salamander 13 Blow’, or Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding (These are only for the colorful energy layers, their other parts maybe, but mostly for the colorful energy layer, though I am leaning either towards Hell Salamander 12 Operate only for the jumping, or Hell Salamander 13 Blow’ for the clear white angelic color) so, which Salamander should I buy?
I personally find the clear one to be the most pleasing. I’m not sure about teeth, but most likely the random booster would have stronger teeth due to the nature of random boosters. You also get a dash driver from buying the clear one. The clear one would be my pick
Thx man, looking forward to the combo dude!
(Apr. 21, 2019  4:32 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: I personally find the clear one to be the most pleasing. I’m not sure about teeth, but most likely the random booster would have stronger teeth due to the nature of random boosters. You also get a dash driver from buying the clear one. The clear one would be my pick

There's no real way to tell if a random booster release of a layer will be stronger or weaker than its predecessors and I don't know exactly where you get this idea from since they've gone both ways before. Some were stronger than normal, some were significantly weaker. I've got examples if you need them.

I do have every release of Hell Salamander though, so I can say that there's no significant difference between them, tooth-wise or not. On the other hand, if all 3 are possible choices then the best thing to do would be to go for either color or look at their other parts. For color it's a toss-up on whatever you think looks better, but parts-wise Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding towers over its compatriots easily without any real contest.

Gravity beats out 12 and 13 handily despite being a non-core disk, and Yielding is fairly unique way to bolster burst resistance while maintaining a high amount of Stamina, if a bit outclassed in the current LAD-heavy meta. It's still the strongest driver out of those options, even better than Blow'. Blow is such a terrible tip to begin with. What's the point in giving it a ' spring to stop bursting if you also cut off every other way of winning by running such a terrible driver? It's one of the worst ' drivers released and not worth seeking out unless you really want that clear Hell Salamander layer.
It could be both ways, eternal is a good example, so is maximum Garuda. I’ve just found records for the most part to be tighter, like Spriggan Requiem.

(Apr. 21, 2019  6:13 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2019  4:32 AM)Godly_Requiem Wrote: I personally find the clear one to be the most pleasing. I’m not sure about teeth, but most likely the random booster would have stronger teeth due to the nature of random boosters. You also get a dash driver from buying the clear one. The clear one would be my pick

There's no real way to tell if a random booster release of a layer will be stronger or weaker than its predecessors and I don't know exactly where you get this idea from since they've gone both ways before. Some were stronger than normal, some were significantly weaker. I've got examples if you need them.

I do have every release of Hell Salamander though, so I can say that there's no significant difference between them, tooth-wise or not. On the other hand, if all 3 are possible choices then the best thing to do would be to go for either color or look at their other parts. For color it's a toss-up on whatever you think looks better, but parts-wise Hell Salamander Gravity Yielding towers over its compatriots easily without any real contest.

Gravity beats out 12 and 13 handily despite being a non-core disk, and Yielding is fairly unique way to bolster burst resistance while maintaining a high amount of Stamina, if a bit outclassed in the current LAD-heavy meta. It's still the strongest driver out of those options, even better than Blow'. Blow is such a terrible tip to begin with. What's the point in giving it a ' spring to stop bursting if you also cut off every other way of winning by running such a terrible driver? It's one of the worst ' drivers released and not worth seeking out unless you really want that clear Hell Salamander layer.
Collection wise I like dash drivers, the only time recently gravity was liable was with deep chaos.
You should be using this thread instead of making a new one:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst